Point Pleasant Race only 10 days away

Notices

Point Pleasant Race only 10 days away

Old 08-08-2002, 09:23 AM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Roger & Brett
I can't remember Point "Pleasant" ever being calm.
It is always big water on race day for some reason.
Your both lucky the "Child" won't be there for Marcus and I to dole out a good case of whoop ass hee hee hee.
Looking forward to seeing you both there! I'll be the one behind the Corona bottle
Old 08-08-2002, 12:03 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

This is a Point Pleasant race so I don't know if the Mayor Brick will attend. However I did just get word that a bunch of NYC firemen will be marching in the parade on Wed night.

I need more big boats. I am short two turn boats. Any one interested in helping?? Come on DJD, where is the Post?
Old 08-08-2002, 12:39 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

party time WORKING at a race!!! LOL perhaps they might be docked up having a big party but i can't imagine they will be goign anywhere till the next day......
Old 08-08-2002, 06:30 PM
sauron

Bad Apple and DJD, Yes we need an advantage, after all, all we can do recently is look at your and little R's transom. Brett, what happened to your boat in NC? I was sorry to see the results on SBI when the results were not back on the fuel samples they took after the race. I would have figured that the results would be unofficial untill after that, but after all it IS SBI. I understand that little R has not bought fuel in the past 4 races. His fuel was definately not the same color as ours. YES SV is looking very good in 2003, we are running like them now. DJD, please come back, maybe you can kick little R's but.

I am using my sons computer at home.

Old 08-09-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt
Old 08-09-2002, 02:54 PM
LadySunseeker

I just sent www.LinssenUSA.com an e-mail about the race. I asked if we could use one of the boats. Peter Linssen and Frank, the engineer of the DS45 will be in the US in NY that day. Hopefully, they will attend the race with one of the boats. If not, I asked if they would send it down with the captain. I'm not promising anything. I simply asked for a favor. Cross your fingers. You never know.

Jennifer

Old 08-09-2002, 03:11 PM
DJD
Registered

Ya never know when we might be back. I sure would love to blow by Jr AND Sr in the P. Plesant rough stuff AGAIN!!!
Do you REALLY think anyone is going to do something about the Reggies not buying fuel? Why do you suppose theirs was a different color? Mabe you were wearing different color sun glasses at the time
Old 08-09-2002, 03:16 PM
LadySunseeker

DJD - If you bring the post, I would really appreciate it if you let me shoot from your fly bridge again.

Jennifer

Old 08-09-2002, 03:19 PM
LadySunseeker

No can do with the Linssen. Insurance reasons. I tried.

Sorry,
Jennifer

Old 08-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Jen,

That sure would make a nice VIP boat for some of the sponsors. Please call Toni if that's possible.

DJD, are you saying that Reggie has found an advantage???? Say it isn't so.

Quick Reply: Point Pleasant Race only 10 days away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.