Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool oklahoma boaters

any oklahoma boaters on the board
Old 08-06-2002, 10:29 PM
Registered

I think I'm on the board but seem to have been forgotten I've spent a lot of time here in the past few years but haven't been here in 6 months or so. Computer says I've never been here Oh well, What kind of boat do you have and where do you go? I live here in OKC not far from you at all. We go to Tbird on alot of sundays and most of the other lakes in the state too.
Old 08-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

hi okie tunnel, we have a 29 baja w/twin 454mags we used to hang at tbird everyweekend now we sold our rv and bought a place at buncomb creek at texoma.
Old 08-06-2002, 11:20 PM
Registered

We go to texoma pretty frequently too. Our best boating friends have a house just to the east of buncomb. I think it is the next cove. You go through Enos until the road comes to a T and then go west to get there. Anyway, I have a 23 foot Wyatt tunnel. We will be on Texoma for Labor day. I may have seen you because we frequent that end of the lake. The last time we were there was three weekends ago. If you see a cat with purple, red, and black stripes pull me over. What year and paint scheme is your outlaw?
Old 08-07-2002, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Their are several of us up here in eastern OK. Myself, running a 28 Elininator with 500"s, Baja Kid, with a 30 Baja, Blownformula, and several others. We had a get together at Hooters a few months ago, and we are wanting to get one going again in a few months. Stay in touch
Old 08-07-2002, 11:46 AM
HappyOurs

Hey, Oklahoma boaters. We're new to boating, don't really have any boating buddies yet. We've got a 21 foot Wellcraft, nothing real fancy, but we dropped a new motor in it and it runs like a bat out of hell. Went to Soldier Creek at Texoma a few weekends ago. Sure enjoyed the resort. The water was a bit choppy, though, for our boat, but we held our own, caught a lot of air! Checked out Grand Lake two weeks ago. We like Arbuckle, too. What are other favorite spots?