Notices

Tween Waters - Captiva

Old 09-30-2013, 01:13 PM
  #11  
Registered
 
buck183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Siloam Springs, Ar.
Posts: 4,736
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default

You're a playa Joey. That's all.....




Buck
buck183 is offline  
Old 09-30-2013, 01:29 PM
  #12  
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cape coral, FL
Posts: 4,189
Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 314joey
Don't know where the Deck is,...................................... "YET" but I'm sure I can find it.
It's on block off del prado right by the dry storage

It's a small place with a deck. Lol. Biker style bar with decent food. Haven't had the tacos yet but my whole family says there .25 tacos are great. Forget what day that is

Last edited by Crude Intentions; 09-30-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Crude Intentions is offline  
Old 09-30-2013, 09:37 PM
  #13  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Posts: 147
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I'll be down for the next two weekends. I can hardly wait and your ride pictures make me jealous!
Scabby Jack is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:02 AM
  #14  
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cape Coral, Fl/LOTO
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by buck183
You're a playa Joey. That's all.....


Buck
What's up Buck, staying out of trouble.


Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
It's on block off del prado right by the dry storage

It's a small place with a deck. Lol. Biker style bar with decent food. Haven't had the tacos yet but my whole family says there .25 tacos are great. Forget what day that is
I think I know where it's at, it's right down the street.

Originally Posted by Scabby Jack
I'll be down for the next two weekends. I can hardly wait and your ride pictures make me jealous!
It is beautiful out in the Gulf.
314joey is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 12:00 PM
  #15  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Centennial, CO
Posts: 504
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Love Tweenies. Stayed there on my boat a couple years ago, had a blast. You are in a great boating area. Stay overnite on cabbage key sometime, its a whole different place after the tourist boats go home.
glenncal1 is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 04:52 PM
  #16  
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cape Coral, Fl/LOTO
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by glenncal1
Love Tweenies. Stayed there on my boat a couple years ago, had a blast. You are in a great boating area. Stay overnite on cabbage key sometime, its a whole different place after the tourist boats go home.
That's why we picked the Gulf Coast, lots of boating destinations.
314joey is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
  #17  
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Coloma, MI
Posts: 368
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

We were the weekend before.... Love that place we were at the clearwater boat races this weekend good time! See you on a FMO run soon. Not going to make the first one but hopefully the next one
AttitudeJr is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.