Found New Place In South Florida To Store Boat >

Found New Place In South Florida To Store Boat

Notices

Found New Place In South Florida To Store Boat

Old 10-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found New Place In South Florida To Store Boat

I found an very nice facility in south Florida to store my boat. BLUE OCTANE MARINE these guy are great and understand the needs of us high performance boaters. Pat, Ron,Mark all own boats themselves and felt that there was a large need to provide a premier full service organization. Seems like they have a good understanding of what we all need. The provide concierge service from the airport and store my truck in bldg as well. Check them out online or call them directly 954-298-1965 www.storetheboat.com
Old 10-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Registered

Glad Pat made the move! It's nice to see someone offering a full service place from truck/boat storage, repair, transport, and launch flush/clean. Most importantly a trustworthy guy who's doing it because he LOVES it! With great passion comes great success! Goodluck bud!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

That metal building is a can opener away from being a burglary risk.......
Old 10-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
That metal building is a can opener away from being a burglary risk.......
i talked to pat the other day and he has the most absolutely ridiculous alarm system around... we're gunna have nanny cams for boats, thats pretty cool.
i'm in Pat, save room....
Old 10-14-2013, 08:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by ryder638
i talked to pat the other day and he has the most absolutely ridiculous alarm system around... we're gunna have nanny cams for boats, thats pretty cool.
i'm in Pat, save room....
Thats a horrible idea! For productivity anyway...

Every day you are going to walk in your office, get on the internet, check on the boat... BAM productivity DONE! Check boat, surf OSO, buy some boat parts, surf the OSO classifieds, surf OSO forum... Horrible idea!

Just kiddin! You are guaranteed to use your boat more, that is for sure!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:22 AM
Registered

I just want to say a huge thank you to the guys down at Blue Octane marine for helping make my trip to the key's for the boat races as effortless as possible.
It's me and my girlfriends first time to the races and poker run and there were a lot of questions that Blue Octane didn't hesitate to answer.
We are look forward to seeing the new facility and seeing all of you.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I spoke to PAT about this building and claims that it is a CAT 4 hurricane building.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I spoke to PAT about this building and claims that it is a CAT 4 hurricane building.
I talked to pat as well, the build is indeed a hurricane rated facillity.They had to be with the insurance they are carrying, your boat will be in great hands
Old 10-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Registered

Just signed up to send my boat down there. Great guys to work with, can't wait for a winter of boating. The facility also has Hurricane insurance, and is alarmed to the nines I don't have any worries.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'd really like to thank everyone for the kind words. We have quite the operation going on down here. It's been hectic but pushing towards a big turn out for Key West. I was just brought to attention of this thread and haven't gotten down to get an advert membership yet dealing with the day to day operations of the shop.

I think everyone will appreciate the level of thought and expertise and talent that we have going on here and look forward to giving everyone a top level of service they have expectations for when they come to south florida. I hope to see new faces and new members of the family here at Blue Octane in the coming weeks. Mother nature doesn't seem to want to let go up north and the weather is still in the 70s but rest assured you we will be here to transport, haul and store. Why keep it up north, bring it down here and enjoy the constant beautiful weather for the same price.

Let us show you why it's a perfect place to storetheboat.com

We do carry full insurance for all aspects of our business and are a hurricane rated just to let that be known. Not many carry that and our location is the best around aside those directly on the water. We like to show we are your on land marina Gated and secured. Your boat will be the safest it possibly can be because I know how we all are with our pride n joys. We want them kept safe and that' s what we want to provide for our customers.

See everyone soon, if anyone has any questions feel free to give us a call, we are running specials for key west for cats as well as vees so lets get boating

We also have the capacity to take not just the boat but the entire tow rig, no matter how large, we can accommodate it as well as any exotics or requests our customers wish to put. We aren't limited to just go-fasts, center consoles and other varieties are welcomed as well.

Thank you everyone for your support!

-Patrick, Ron, Marc

Blue Octane Marine Group

Last edited by WildThing47; 10-15-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.