Notices

Anyone near Lebanon TN 37087

Old 10-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone near Lebanon TN 37087

Hello,

Looking for someone near 125 E. Forrest Lebanon TN 37087

I need a small package picked up and dropped off at a ups store.

I bought an item off ebay and the seller wont ship it or let ups pick it up

Thanks for any help I will pay for gas and send you the ups label by email

Thanks Michael
Old 10-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 294 Likes on 158 Posts

Won't let UPS pick it up?! It's a business address, why would they not let them pick it up?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I am jammed up this week, but I'm not far from Lebanon. Is there any way they can bring it to my shop. I would be more than happy to ship it. I'm in Mt. Juliet.
Eddie
Old 10-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Registered

The seller wants just local pickup. I did not see that my buddy sent me the auction number at the last minute. I have tried to work with the seller but he won't budge.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure it isnt a scam? Get you on site then mug you.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by looseconnection
Sure it isnt a scam? Get you on site then mug you.
Item is paid for and it was only 30 dollars. And he has over 30000 positive feedback.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stopped in Lebanon for a quick lunch today, had I known I might could have helped out...

On a side note I'm betting that the item is coming from a warehouse where I bought a small 4-wheeler for my youngest daughter a while back.. I think it was called TADD wholesale or something like that ?? It really worked out great for me because with it being listed as "local pick up only" I got a smoking deal on it.. Anyways I was a bit skeptical on what it was gonna look like, how pick up would go, ect.. ect.. but when I got there it went really smooth.. It was basically just a Huge azz warehouse in an old building and they were loading stuff right & left.. I may be wrong but I got the impression that they buy a bunch of stuff in major bulk, and or damged goods, leftovers, ect..ect.. I'm quite confident the reason they ended up with my item was the slightly bent right front wheel & spindle which was no biggie for me, but not something that a retail store could have sold .

Also quick fyi: If it is indeed the same place I mentioned and you find somebody to pick it up for you, I would strongly recommend making sure you get them all the info they ask for from the Ebay add b/c I'm betting that without that info they won't know where chit is !! I know I had a sheet that I printed off that they had to have..

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 10-28-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Stopped in Lebanon for a quick lunch today, had I known I might could have helped out...

On a side note I'm betting that the item is coming from a warehouse where I bought a small 4-wheeler for my youngest daughter a while back.. I think it was called TADD wholesale or something like that ?? It really worked out great for me because with it being listed as "local pick up only" I got a smoking deal on it.. Anyways I was a bit skeptical on what it was gonna look like, how pick up would go, ect.. ect.. but when I got there it went really smooth.. It was basically just a Huge azz warehouse in an old building and they were loading stuff right & left.. I may be wrong but I got the impression that they buy a bunch of stuff in major bulk, and or damged goods, leftovers, ect..ect.. I'm quite confident the reason they ended up with my item was the slightly bent right front wheel & spindle which was no biggie for me, but not something that a retail store could have sold .

Also quick fyi: If it is indeed the same place I mentioned and you find somebody to pick it up for you, I would strongly recommend making sure you get them all the info they ask for from the Ebay add b/c I'm betting that without that info they won't know where chit is !! I know I had a sheet that I printed off that they had to have..
That is correct and that is the warehouse. I have 7 days to pick the item up if you are going to be back that way soon.

Thanks Michael
Old 10-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Are they open on the weekend? My son has a basketball tournament this weekend not to terribly far from Lebanon. I could maybe go pick it up.
Eddie
Old 10-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kickin32
That is correct and that is the warehouse. I have 7 days to pick the item up if you are going to be back that way soon.

Thanks Michael
Would if I could, but I'm about 2.5 hours SE of Lebanon, and roll through there about once a month so I couldn't make the 7 day window..

Eddie, I can't remember off hand what the pick up days were ?