Does anyone not have boat insurance >

Does anyone not have boat insurance

Notices

Does anyone not have boat insurance

Old 11-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

The op has purchased insurance so lets just go ahead and bash his religion . You guys are sad . This thread no longer has anything to do with boats or boating .
Old 11-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Religion bashing?
Old 11-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I'd don't think we're bashing his religion, just his life style. Here's a guy who implies he's seriously close to Jesus yet in his own words takes advantage of people around him and speaks abusively about women he takes on his boat. He was willing to operate his boat without insurance and per his own posts probably did not have the funds to pay off in a accident if he were responsible.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the deep
The op has purchased insurance so lets just go ahead and bash his religion . You guys are sad . This thread no longer has anything to do with boats or boating .
This thread has never been about boats or boating. It is about responsibility. One individual decided to pick up the tourch of iresponsibility and run with it. He found how quicky he can get burned and admitted the error of his ways. I guess we can all give thanks to Offshore Only for giving this guy some common sense. Becuse it sure seems like he didn't get any from anyone else.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Registered

Hey captain high horse maybe you should read through your postings on the cig vs fountain thread. You throw the word skank around like you invented it ,and mostly talking about girls on your boat.My response was meant to be very light hearted nothing more nothing less.While your checking your previous statements on OSO check out the ones where ya talk about drinking and falling down drunk! As far as picking on someones religion I dont think I said anything disparaging about christianity in the least.
Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Her in SD the are the girls are called Hotties. And that is because they have class and are not skanks.. Skank is a midwest term and they tend to be hores for just the boat. That may exist here somewhere, but not in my world. Jesus is the son of my Best friend and does not ride in my boat with me. Last trip, 3 Girls . ( my friends ) did help out by paying
$220.00 for fuel. There is still about 120 gallons of fuel in the boat .. So get your facts strait before attacing me with some judemental sh!t. Yeah I said I can't boat without the Girls paying for fuel, but noboady pay's my focking way
Old 11-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Can't help to laugh at how many threads head in this direction oh summer please hurry!
Old 11-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whatever. I spend 60 hours a week fixing crashed stuff that other people crash for lots a years now. I did not cause these. I just
fix what other people wreck. I dont believe insurance is the answer to preventing a crash. I think common sense and paying attention is the solution to not having accidents. Some people have accidents.. even a lot of accidents. Some never do... Just work on preventing the accidents... i dont care if my girls get drunk. I am there to take care of them and everyone on the boat.. if there isa problem brewing.. just head back to the trailer. Dont think your insurance coverage will cover it. Insurance cant fix everything. So dont use it.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Old 11-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Registered

I have no idea what point you are trying to make with your last post, are you back on the whole f... insurance deal?
Old 11-21-2013, 10:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by msjbtex
I have no idea what point you are trying to make with your last post, are you back on the whole f... insurance deal?
I see a deleted post. Dang.....what did I miss now! The second coming?