Mercruiser technician-New York City area

Notices

Mercruiser technician-New York City area

Old 08-08-2002, 07:53 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mercruiser technician-New York City area

This is probrably a wild shot but I have a customer that needs some help. Delivered a new twin engine 377 Scorpion boat that developed a weird wiring problem. All the marinas and dealers he's called are 2-3-4 weeks out. He needs it fixed tommorrow(Friday) and is willing to pay well to get it done.Doubt if it's doable but I figured if anyone could do it the OSO board would know. Any suggestions?
Old 08-08-2002, 09:17 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Mercruiser technician-New York City area

Originally posted by Magicfloat
This is probrably a wild shot but I have a customer that needs some help. Delivered a new twin engine 377 Scorpion boat that developed a weird wiring problem. All the marinas and dealers he's called are 2-3-4 weeks out. He needs it fixed tommorrow(Friday) and is willing to pay well to get it done.Doubt if it's doable but I figured if anyone could do it the OSO board would know. Any suggestions?
Contact Dave P or CSpray thats the best I can offer you at this time. Call me and I will try to talk you through some of it if at all possible.
Old 08-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

New York tech guys must have lots of work. My customer offered $500 cash to his marina technician to look at his wiring problem. Answer was we are 3-4 weeks behind. Weekend is lost but he still needs to get the wiring problem fixed. We have been trying to fix it by phone but it's tough when you can't actually see the boat. Any ideas on who he can call?We have talked to Merc and to Formula and they are trying to be helpful but a wierd wiring problem needs someone who can phsically have hands on the boat to solve the problem. There must be some technician that can look at it,but I have no NY contacts.
Old 08-09-2002, 10:46 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

New York tech guys must have lots of work. My customer offered $500 cash to his marina technician to look at his wiring problem. Answer was we are 3-4 weeks behind. Weekend is lost but he still needs to get the wiring problem fixed. We have been trying to fix it by phone but it's tough when you can't actually see the boat. Any ideas on who he can call?We have talked to Merc and to Formula and they are trying to be helpful but a wierd wiring problem needs someone who can phsically have hands on the boat to solve the problem. There must be some technician that can look at it,but I have no NY contacts.

try and call me I have k level wiring experience 949 289-0059 I can probably pull it up on the computer as we speak if you like.

Sean
Old 08-10-2002, 06:15 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

This is the last time I will offer I have everything on the 377 out for review wanna play or not?

Sean 949 289-0059
Old 08-10-2002, 08:20 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Thanks,Sean,I had to leave after my last post and just now got back on line. I'l have my technician call you shortly. Really appreciate the help. Robert
Old 08-11-2002, 03:33 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Default sorry

Thanks,Sean,I had to leave after my last post and just now got back on line. I'l have my technician call you shortly. Really appreciate the help. Robert
Sorry Robert,
I just got your clients message from earlier today but I'll call him tomorrow and discuss it with him. Again I apologise for lagging today....was doing the twist and twirl deal between the Catalina Ski Race and actually being responsible and getting everything packed up for this adventure I am about to embark on.

Sean