Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Wow, what's up with the cry baby attitudes? >

Wow, what's up with the cry baby attitudes?

Notices

Wow, what's up with the cry baby attitudes?

Old 11-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by fghfd
I have been boating literally my entire life, I've owned my own boat since I was19, and have had quite a few since that time
SPAMMER ALERT !! You back again SPAMMER .
Old 11-22-2013, 09:42 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by bcfountain
its much easy to hate,than to love or like.
Isn't "LIKE" just a click of the button ???

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by catherine1
LOL. No Mike not directed at you, I have been parting out my old boat, you were very nice and did not ask if I would take 10% of my asking price. That is what I have been dealing with from other people. your welcome to tie up any day. Now that I'm thinking about it I guess that was bad timing to post my rant but I had a really nice B-1 on craigslist for 1600, and a guy wanted to know if I'd take 300 because he did not know for sure if it was good. Sorry for the confusion.
ok,i feel better now.i thought it was all good.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy Nielsen
You know Cory H I could tell you all kinds of stories about towing or helping on the river but I think the best one is when a buddy of mine snapped the drive in half on his 25 Eliminator and my then future brother in law towed him in with a 14ft jon boat with a 25hp merc. As he pulled the boat out of the water the lower half of the drive was hanging by the rams. The drive got caught on a rock that was on the ramp & I sh!t you not the rock slid up the ramp with the drive resting on it. Got to the top & not a mark on the lower! To answer your question I think people must be stressing out on life because it's not just younger or older people being unfriendly it seems like a mix of everyone regardless of type of boat also. Could it be because the Cottonwood is gone & no more riverfront watermelons? IDK Randy

I think a lot of people automatically label a person with a big or exceptionally nice boat as a "snob". Hel I had just as much fun with my first 18' boat as our PQ 380 Avenger and do not judge others by what they run. We have a really fun group out of Dodge Park Marina that all sandbar together regularly. Since Dodge Park has always been the nicest and most expensive, we seem to get the stuck up reputation, however, we are still typical boaters and wave just as I have since I was a kid!

The river has certainly changed since the epic flood of 2011 and I will certainly miss the old Cottonwood Marina. Lots of good times and rough mornings!
Old 11-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spam? please explain why I am spam?
Originally Posted by the deep
SPAMMER ALERT !! You back again SPAMMER .
Old 11-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by catherine1
Spam? please explain why I am spam?
No , not you . This guy comes on here every now and again and just re types what someone else has posted just to build up the post count and then spams the whole site . Nothing to do with you . Look who I quoted . Guy goes by fghfg this time .

Last edited by the deep; 11-25-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy Nielsen
I Lol go to a poker run/ shootout some time guess what? Most of the people with those big badazz boats are NICE people out to have fun. Ok my rant is done & there is snow on the ground so back to work on my boat for next year. Randy
Ditto on the poker run comment. I went to my first this year at LOTO, I have a Formula 280ss so definitely not big or badazz. At the after party and a few rum runners everybody was like old friends. People just wanted everyone to enjoy the water, nobody cared what you were driving.