Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wow, what's up with the cry baby attitudes? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/305630-wow-whats-up-cry-baby-attitudes.html)

catherine1 11-22-2013 11:07 AM

Wow, what's up with the cry baby attitudes?

I have been boating literally my entire life, I've owned my own boat since I was19, and have had quite a few since that time, 2-Bajas,Fountain,wellcraft,glasport,canyon-Tunnel,Glastron,invader...I remember growing up on Lake Monroe in Indiana and it seemed like most everyone waved when they went by. smiles were abundant and everyone rspected each other at the ramp, hey we all have troubles from time to time. Lately as a current Fountain owner feel more hatred than with any other boat? I like them all!!I have probably had a boat like the one you're on making fun of the my boat. I can only assume that now the a-holes have made it to the water...bummer really hate to see that. I had some old parts I was trying to sell but everyone was a scammer or wanted me to deliver...really if you want them come get them you lazy azz!! I say lets start having some fun again, if you see a guy struggling at the ramp help, him and don't just record it with your phone making comments and posting it to you tube!! We have a winter break here in Indiana maybe the hot shots left some water in their blocks...I can only hope..sorry for the rant...i wonder if this rant qualifies as a cry baby attitude..hhmmm

Captain YARRR 11-22-2013 11:13 AM

Haters gonna hate. Don't think twice about it as long as you are being a courteous boater and being friendly to everyone else. It's all you can do.

fastdonzi 11-22-2013 11:21 AM

IDK, Maybe it's the Fabric of our lives but everyones Panties seem to be Bunched..:) It's like nobody has time to help anyone anymore. it's all Me, Me, Me....

glassdave 11-22-2013 11:25 AM

screw it . . .let the haters hate . . . enjoy yourself and the people around you and help others when ya can. If the people around you are miserable, find new people and dont look back. I have been on the water my whole life as well and have had all kinds of boats. I have gained nearly all my best friendships within this sport/hobby/pastime/ . . . clinical addiction lol . . . . C'mon over to the west end of Eire sometime, plenty of great people and lots of places to run. :cool:

You may get the evil eye more so being a Fountain owner an all . . . yer just gonna hafta learn to live with that . . . its tough at the top :D lol

Selling stuff is just a plain pain in the azz period. I cant stand being low balled on an obvious deal

J-Bonz 11-22-2013 11:26 AM

Off topic but I see your from Columbus. Do you work at the big red C?

bcfountain 11-22-2013 11:36 AM

its much easy to hate,than to love or like.

redwhite 11-22-2013 11:56 AM

I don't know. I really haven't see this. I see mostly smiles and waves whenever I am on the water, launch, or dock.

Interceptor 11-22-2013 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by catherine1 (Post 4031137)
We have a winter break here in Indiana maybe the hot shots left some water in their blocks...I can only hope..sorry for the rant...i wonder if this rant qualifies as a cry baby attitude..hhmmm

You're wishing cracked blocks on people ?

92nsx 11-22-2013 12:09 PM

Come boating in Mn. Up here we are all Minnesota nice and wave :)

catherine1 11-22-2013 12:13 PM

Yes I'm a MET at ma C.