Qatar Mystic Sticking With Turbines In 2014

Notices

Qatar Mystic Sticking With Turbines In 2014

Old 11-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts
Default Qatar Mystic Sticking With Turbines In 2014

Despite rumors to the contrary, Qatar's turbine program will continue in offshore racing, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...rbines-in-2014
Old 11-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Love that.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Despite rumors to the contrary, Qatar's turbine program will continue in offshore racing, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...rbines-in-2014
Nice! Way to go guys!
Old 11-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of Luck!

:CH1P:

DISCLAIMER! CH1P by posting in this thread under any circumstances does he or any member(s) of the CH1P family obligate any affiliation to corporate, Quatar Sponsers their crew or their FAMILIES! CH1P hereby recognizes the non use of Lamborghini motors Nor Don Johnson and wishes full well a luck statement on his be-half! BUT NOT TO SPEAK FOR HIS FAMILY EITHER!
Old 11-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Dumb dumb dumb!! I'm sorry but the only fighting chance SBI has is for teams like this to just go race Super Cat!! No ONE wants to see two- three boats in a class!!!
Old 11-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Speaking of rumors, here is the person who started this rumor!

J Arruda "Skaterdave Skaterdave. Here you go again.

First of all, I'm not upset a out the results in the keys one bit.
Even though my performance wasn't perfect it was however a lot better than Qatar.

We're not worried about Qatar for next year because they're removing the Turbines anyways and putting gas engines. I think their lack of knowledge setting up a turbine boat was clearly shown in Key West."

As far as Turbine Marine's businesses is concern, we are doing just fine thank you.
Close to a two-year backlog."

BTW, John unless you couldn't tell, I think the Shiek just thru down the turbine qaunlet: A quote from Matt's interview:

"It came to our attention that there are rumors that Al Ada'aam 96 will be converted to piston engines for the 2014 season," said Sheikh Hassan bin Jabor Athani in an official statement from the team. "That 'news' is not true whatsoever. The boat will be repaired from the fire damage and will have the turbines back in, and we welcome any challenge from other turbine or piston boat."

BTW, John A., what boat do you have in rigging right now? Love to see some pics of her....... And I do wish you the best of luck on the your TM 1 MW Turbine powered gen set..... Just glad that thing is not in my back yard!

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 11-25-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Racer
Racer

If Al Ada'aam comes back... She'll get another taste of good old American Muscle.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by MissGeicoRacing
If Al Ada'aam comes back... She'll get another taste of good old American Muscle.
Yeah,
I agree, you guys are the team that he is really wanting to run against.
Best of luck next year.
Dean
Old 11-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Registered

Dean,

I dont beleive a word of what team Qatar said to the official press. I have inside information from the guys in the shop doing the actual work.
Besides that. They are not interested in chasing me around the track.

They want Geiso.
Its a natural progression after the desaster that happened in Key West.

However, if they come out again against us. Like Mark G said. We will kick their b..... back to Qatar lol

So now Qatar get used to finishing in third place as you always did in the class one races when you competed there.

Turbine Marine, and Geico first on the Podium.

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Speaking of rumors, here is the person who started this rumor!

J Arruda "Skaterdave Skaterdave. Here you go again.

First of all, I'm not upset a out the results in the keys one bit.
Even though my performance wasn't perfect it was however a lot better than Qatar.

We're not worried about Qatar for next year because they're removing the Turbines anyways and putting gas engines. I think their lack of knowledge setting up a turbine boat was clearly shown in Key West."

As far as Turbine Marine's businesses is concern, we are doing just fine thank you.
Close to a two-year backlog."

BTW, John unless you couldn't tell, I think the Shiek just thru down the turbine qaunlet: A quote from Matt's interview:

"It came to our attention that there are rumors that Al Ada'aam 96 will be converted to piston engines for the 2014 season," said Sheikh Hassan bin Jabor Athani in an official statement from the team. "That 'news' is not true whatsoever. The boat will be repaired from the fire damage and will have the turbines back in, and we welcome any challenge from other turbine or piston boat."

BTW, John A., what boat do you have in rigging right now? Love to see some pics of her....... And I do wish you the best of luck on the your TM 1 MW Turbine powered gen set..... Just glad that thing is not in my back yard!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

I love this smack talk!
Look at you go Johnny! Turn the fuel control up three clicks and bring it to the water big daddy!
Qatar keep the turbines!

Last edited by KNOT-RIGHT; 11-25-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.