Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What is the coolest thing you have ever done in a boat? >

What is the coolest thing you have ever done in a boat?

Notices

What is the coolest thing you have ever done in a boat?

Old 12-06-2013, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Not the coolest, but the Funniest was we where skiing at Beer can Island and decided to go out the cut to Haulover beach. Picked up some chicks that swam out to the boat. One chic had hair coming out her Bikini up to her belly button. After an hour or so we got tired of them drinking everything & smoking everything so we pulled up along some old guy putting up the intercoastal in a Trawler. we made the girls jump on to his boat. Then about 7 hrs later when we where going in we saw them putting down the intercoastal the other direction, chics still with him..We all laughed....
Old 12-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have a super fast boat, (working on a semi fast boat and new memories) but I have saved quite a few people. One night we were in Lake George coming back from Silver Glen Springs. You could hear an airboat in the distance, then it quit, ok no problem, then I heard blood curdling screams. I ran over with my Formula F-18 I had and found a guy with his wife and 3 small kids had flipped his boat. I nosed the boat into the reeds and got the mother and kids out. Ran them to the boat ramp about 1/4 mile away. Went back for him, and pulled his boat in too.

Last edited by CC230; 12-06-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
Picked up some chicks that had hair coming out her Bikini up to her belly button. After an hour or so we got tired of them drinking everything & smoking everything so we pulled up along some old guy putting up the intercoastal in a Trawler. we made the girls jump on to his boat. Then about 7 hrs later when we where going in we saw them putting down the intercoastal the other direction, chics still with him..We all laughed....
Uggggh...nothing grosser than crotch hair
Old 12-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Any day with my late father
Old 12-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry raceboat rus I kinda high jacked the thread in the uncensored section
Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Racer
Racer

Hmmmm....where to start

[ATTACH=CONFIG]513782[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails What is the coolest thing you have ever done in a boat?-dsc_0432.jpg  

Last edited by MissGeicoRacing; 12-06-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

This was pretty cool this fall the second vid show the boat that can go in the low water day's on this end of lake erie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFh1_xOx1Nk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7esJXAfXWQ
Old 12-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

Here is some treasure my brother found that day,its a 1880 torpedo bottle with the cork and some wax still in tact it has medicated water inside
Attached Thumbnails What is the coolest thing you have ever done in a boat?-026.jpg  
Old 12-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

This was pretty fun. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rWO2qL6WQ
Old 12-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I was goofing off at the marina one day just bsing with the gas dude when a friend of mines 32 Chris Craft comes pulling up to get gas. The guys wife was driving so I helped pull her in & tie up. All the sudden this woman comes up out of the cuddy & she could have been Jennifer Aniston's twin sister, wearing a striped bikini I just about choked, talked for a few minutes then asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in my boat later. She asked which one was mine & I pointed to my Eliminator down the dock & there was a jon boat next to it. She thought I was talking about the jon boat & politely said she would think about it. Well my friends wife was listening to all of this but said nothing, later I decided to go for a ride so I jumped in my boat & fired it up. Started pulling out of the marina & little did I know my friends wife had told him about our conversation & when they heard my boat start he told everyone to jump on his boat. Mind you they were about a 1/4 mile away & headed up river to the marina. As they passed by me in the marina he tossed this woman onto my boat with a six pack & said have fun!! Needless to say we did, for almost a year afterward. Randy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.