Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Fountain......because cigarettes are hazarous to your health >

Fountain......because cigarettes are hazarous to your health

Notices

Fountain......because cigarettes are hazarous to your health

Old 12-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Best boat back in the day but that "fastest" title comes with a big price tag. The cored hulls and thin glass and the transoms seem to have about a ten year lifespan unless rarely run. Yup, 20+ years ago a Fountain Executioner was my dream boat. That was a long, long time ago. I'm happy with my little Donzi with a solid glass hull and composite stringers and transom for now. If in the market for a larger boat, Fountain would not be on my short list. Not anymore.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Best boat back in the day but that "fastest" title comes with a big price tag. The cored hulls and thin glass and the transoms seem to have about a ten year lifespan unless rarely run. Yup, 20+ years ago a Fountain Executioner was my dream boat. That was a long, long time ago. I'm happy with my little Donzi with a solid glass hull and composite stringers and transom for now. If in the market for a larger boat, Fountain would not be on my short list. Not anymore.
surely you are aware of all the cigs with rotted transom,s &stringers,just saying.my 38 has no signs of rot but i have seen some that did.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
well you better stick with your Donzi with the solid glass hull,,,because Fountains have about a 10 year life span before they fall apart,,,lol
Old 12-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]514709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]514710[/ATTACH]Plus you have a reputation to uphold!

CAT KILLERS!
Attached Thumbnails Fountain......because cigarettes are hazarous to your health-cat-killer.jpg   Fountain......because cigarettes are hazarous to your health-cat3.jpg  
Old 12-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Registered

well I got to say ,,I thought the other thread was going to go down hill pretty quick but the Fountain guys did not take the bait and stayed out of it,,,

now if only the Cig guys would just quit coming on this thread telling us how Cigs are better,,bigger,,better riding,,,Faster,,,,Well ok they never say faster,,
Old 12-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Ah, Fountian. Had one when I was a kid. Found it to be a nice stepping stone on the way to Cigarette ownership.

Old 12-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Well, there is one Fountain was proven to be hazardous to 7 peoples' health.:
Sydwayz you never waist any time telling us how 32 Fountains look like they are sinking or sink,,,,,always there to remind us about the Fountain that spun out and we appreciate that ,,we really do..(we get it,,not a Fountain fan)

but we also appreciate you defending A/T and letting us know that the A/T that spun out was drivers error,,,Thanks!!!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
Sydwayz you never waist any time telling us how 32 Fountains look like they are sinking or sink,,,,,always there to remind us about the Fountain that spun out and we appreciate that ,,we really do..(we get it,,not a Fountain fan)

but we also appreciate you defending A/T and letting us know that the A/T that spun out was drivers error,,,Thanks!!!!!
quit being so butt hurt and take the teasing.... christ almighty
Old 12-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Well, there is one Fountain was proven to be hazardous to 7 peoples' health.

And then there was the one that launched an attack on a forest; and Al Gore won.

Funny...

I LOVE the winter OSO threads!!!!

I'm going back to Biggus thread now!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavor1
quit being so butt hurt and take the teasing.... christ almighty

I think I like the Cig thread better. All fun and games there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.