Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets! >

In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets!

Notices

In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets!

Old 12-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets!

lik.e the title says looking for a boat ride pay for gas and drinks. don't care if you Have a Bayliner or skater. will be in Clearwater until the day after Christmas. If somebody knows a good place to rent a boat that's an option too. Looking for some waterfront restaurants and bars to tits. voice to text is creative. tits equal hit.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

post a pic of her assets, i'll get back with you...
Old 12-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
lik.e the title says looking for a boat ride pay for gas and drinks. don't care if you Have a Bayliner or skater. will be in Clearwater until the day after Christmas. If somebody knows a good place to rent a boat that's an option too. Looking for some waterfront restaurants and bars to tits. voice to text is creative. tits equal hit.
If i had a crew i might take my folks deck boat up to the sand bar at johns pass tomorrow or Sunday. I don't like doing it by myself because the tides and wind can be kind of treacherous. Nothing fancy about this boat and the stereo is on the fritz, but it floats and goes! I'm in st. Pete beach. Need to cut loose after studying for the GMAT for a few weeks.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Why was my post deleted?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
Why was my post deleted?
Mike you can pm me what you posted but I'm not too Distraught about ratmans post. He does have some quite amusing posts. I would most likely drink beer with the guy and call him an idiot when opportunity presented itself. Btw I was not the one who requested it removed.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Registered

i simply said that he crossed the line,that was and still is my opinion,although this post might also get deleted.i dont see how my post was offensive.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by korvetkeith
If i had a crew i might take my folks deck boat up to the sand bar at johns pass tomorrow or Sunday. I don't like doing it by myself because the tides and wind can be kind of treacherous. Nothing fancy about this boat and the stereo is on the fritz, but it floats and goes! I'm in st. Pete beach. Need to cut loose after studying for the GMAT for a few weeks.
i was planning on being in florida for about 10 days during christmas but my surgery changed that.i would absolutly love that ride someday.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Not sure how keen my GF would be with the tits part but we might be on the water sunday and on christmas day it self. Trying to get it worked out today/tomorrow.

Were you staying area wise for good bar ideas?
Old 12-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Registered

We are open for anything. ..even xmas day. The weather is great. The GF has a apt in Clearwater. The tits thing was an auto correct thing. We are not shy but not exhibitionist s either. Love the water and meeting new people.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's going to be a great weekend out on the water, down here. I think I'll be stuck shopping at the mall.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.