Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
EXTENDED DEADLINE -Post of the year contest !!!! >

EXTENDED DEADLINE -Post of the year contest !!!!

Notices

EXTENDED DEADLINE -Post of the year contest !!!!

Old 12-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 4,314 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Even thou its my competition and hes ripping on my boat I have to throw this one in the mix as a last minute entry From Mild Thunder

This Fountain VS Cigarette debate has been going on for decades. Its really simple how it all started.

MANY many years ago, before all the Cigarette owners crammed 1200HP a side in their boats trying to break 80mph, they all had 454's with TRS drives, and their dicks spurted everytime their boat crested the 55mph mark. They had the best of the best. They paid the most, so it had to be the best.

Then, around the time Madonna was on the top of the Charts, and everyone on earth wanted to suck off Don Johnson, a Former Raceboat driver who Shall go unnamed, started putting pleasure boats on the market. What? This cant be? WHO is this guy? And why are his boats popping up all over?

So many times, Mr. Swinging Dick and his Cigarette with his #1 decals, #1 shirt, #1 hat, , was out trying to get a handie from a chick he just picked up at the local jazz club. Running his boat labeled #1, some dude comes blowing past him off the coast, in a boat with "12 METER" written down the side. How can that be he thought? That guy must have some gigantic engines in it? Later that evening, he pulls back into the jazz club dock, wanking his own flute, and see's this "12 METER" boat. Only to find out, this 12 meter has quite a bit less power than his #1, and he paid quite a bit less for it!

Well, needless to say, it was a bad night for this guy. Not only did he end up giving himself a Handie because his chic ran off with the Fountain owner, but now the boat he just overpaid for, believing all that #1 World Champion malarkey, just wasn't number 1 in town any longer. After taking his frustrations out on the Mexican Bus Boy in the lavatory stall, he just had to tell the world a few things. Like, "those Fountain boats are built like ****. Those Fountain boats ride like a 18FT Sea Nymph. Those Fountain boats are pieces of Junk. ".

And here we are, 30 years later, and the same guys are still wanking their own flutes, drinking the #1 Kool Aid. Check the date on that #1 World Champion logo on the side of your boat, because its EXPIRED mother fuker.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Even thou its my competition and hes ripping on my boat I have to throw this one in the mix as a last minute entry From Mild Thunder
+1 for mild thunder 'cuz he's my homeboy. Now back into the murky depths of the internet, where I have spent the last 5 years.... Gofastboatless.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

A sudden surge has the voting tied at 17 likes for post#2 and post#11.

Do you now start from scratch ? zero likes for each post in a one day run off, or since they are tied, just keep going on from the 17 likes?

Tell us Mr. Cash Bar
Old 12-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Thread now closed. Tomorrow morning the top 3 will get a new day to get the most votes they can.

Last edited by Cash Bar; 12-30-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Stay tuned