Notices

SeaDated is in New York

Old 07-31-2002, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SeaDated is in New York

Hello New Yorkers. We are up from Georgia and on our way to Thousand Islands on Friday. We will be leaving from Sodus Bay about 11:00AM and heading to Edge Wood Resort in A-bay. We are hoping to hook up with some OSO'ers while we are there. We will be heading back to Sodus on Sunday Afternoon. We are in a 32 Fountain with Top "z" graphics and naturally GA. registration. If you see us please flag us down. Also, I'll have my cell phone and the number is 404-697-9127.

Hey Winni...sorry we missed you while in NH. My cell phone was 100% inop.
Old 08-01-2002, 12:12 AM
Winni

Hey Gig,
Made the call to you on Sunday morning to arrange the BBQ but no answer. Had the burgers n dogs, macaroni salad all made fresh for the day too. Of course refreshments galore!! We ended up mooring off a sand bar area off Sandy Island just outside the Broads and enjoyed the temps!!
Those damn cell phones don't always work where the dealer says they do!! [Can you hear me now-good, can you hear me now-good!!] Maybe next time. Enjoy the TI area as I grew up on the river for a summer or two and in Watertown for 17 years so it's my old stompin grounds. We will be there soon for the TI poker run with Texas family and NY ones too. A great place to go..

BTY, does anyone know who owns "No Disipline" and "Stearn Drive Special" as I have two great pics of their boats in hot persuit from last years poker run that I would like to e-mail them?
Please inform if you know. Much appreciated!!

Old 08-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Winni. I hate cell phones! I drove half way back to Boston before my messages came in. That's CRAP!!!! Everytime I tried to call out I got a busy signal. I'm very sorry we missed you as we were looking forward to the cook out. What great weather. Did you go past Ames Farm and see the boat? What a great lake...you are lucky. We found a nice place to swim at Blueberry Island. Next time I come up I will have a better plan for hooking up with you.

Gig