Notices

Hey DaveM

Old 08-11-2002, 10:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Hey DaveM

Hey Dave was that you going into the solomons harbour yesterday? I was in the 27fever heading out when you were on your way in. I was running late otherwise i would have stopped and talked. Bobby
Old 08-11-2002, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, that looked a lot like Dave M. Mrs Outlaw and I were sitting up on the deck at Bowens and saw Dave M. but we saw no 27 Fever.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey 29outlaw, Whats up man? Where has your boat been i havent seen it out on the water at all lately. Yeah i was in the harbor around 3pm on saturday. I was sitting off of harbor sounds fuel dock waiting for my boss to fill his boat up.
Old 08-12-2002, 10:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Hey Guys,

Yes that was me. I was tired of the Potomac scene and came down to the Pax. I put in at the Navy Annex. I came around to the Tiki Bar and I saw 29Outlaws boat at the dock. At that time I realized I left my wallet in my truck and had to go back and get it. By the time I got back 29outlaw was gone. I saw a F2 boat going down river, I think it was a Velocity? I need to hook up with you guys. I need to find some good places to anchor / beach down there. The kids were getting a little stir being on the boat all day without swim breaks.

Dave M.
Old 08-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey DaveM, The place i like to go and hangout on a beach is battle creek it is about 10-12 miles up river. After i seen you guys thats where i went. And on saturday there was the velocity poker run on the river from annapolis we seen alot of velocitys goin up and down the river all day. Bobby
Old 08-12-2002, 10:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Hey Bobby,

Ya, I did see alot of Velocities. I cruised up river almost to the Benidict Bridge. I saw Battle Creek on the charts, next time I'll check it out. How far up in there do you go? Are there any restruants / bars up there? I'll get a hold of you next time I'm going to the Pax.

Dave M.
Old 08-12-2002, 01:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

DaveM, We just go to the mouth of the creek and the beach is on your left and all you have to do is go around to the backside and the water is real deep on the backside of the beach. And make sure you follow the markers it is real shallow outside of the channel. Oh make sure you let me know when you can come make over and we could me up. Bobby