Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Less than 3 weeks till the ShootOut!! >

Less than 3 weeks till the ShootOut!!

Notices

Less than 3 weeks till the ShootOut!!

Old 08-05-2002, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Less than 3 weeks till the ShootOut!!

So...who's going? I'm curious as to how many OSO'ers will be in attendance this year.
We're going to have to get together for a OSO group picture since we'll never get to see the one we all had taken for Mem. Day.
Anyone statying at Lazy Days? That seemed like a great place for the picture....
Old 08-05-2002, 06:06 PM
Registered

Myself and Lake Chic will be staying with Gordo, H20 Cowgirl, Mr283check and Mrs283check at Temple resort. There was a thread a few weeks ago about maybe after saturday's shooting heading to PC then maybe on the way out meet at The Salty Dog or somewhere. They have good docks and a lot of space it would be a good place for everyone to hook up.
Old 08-05-2002, 06:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Tracy and I will be going down there with Rons and his wife Charmaine and another friend who has a Formula. We'll be down the whole week prior to the Shootout and stay thru that weekend.
Old 08-05-2002, 06:17 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,812 Likes on 902 Posts

Bobbie and I will be there. Staying Fri 23rd thru Fri 31st for sure and might stay into Labor Day Weekend, but still haven't decided for sure. Will maybe have another couple with us. Waterfoul and his GF are staying with us from Fri- Tues also.
Old 08-05-2002, 06:34 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

seems like I am out of the running.
Tried the state park and they are full
I do not have enough funds for a condo on my own.
Everyone I boat with here is not going. To chicken of the waters.
Maybe because they knew of my broken ribs last year. Even tho that happened at the dock

Have fun people and take lots of pictures
Old 08-05-2002, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I was wondering when a thread on this would get started!!
I'm planning on being there either late Thursday the 22nd or early on the 23rd until Monday the 26th!!

Salty Dog is good for me, but after the shoot-out on Saturday isn't much time to go to PC then to "salty" then out! Some will ditch out so they can get ready for Sat. night.

When are we all meeting up so we can all tie up together and watch the Shoot-out?

Maybe Dave Scott and his buddy's (Budwieser) ought to through a hugh bash at the Marina, but I bet they will be pretty busy that weekend!
Or heck how about Jason at Lakeshores, what a great way for everyone to see the marina and see what is available.

Let the planning Begin!!!

Come on Chad, SSherman, TBone you guy's always know where to go!!
Old 08-05-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Griff
Bobbie and I will be there. Staying Fri 23rd thru Fri 31st for sure and might stay into Labor Day Weekend, but still haven't decided for sure. Will maybe have another couple with us. Waterfoul and his GF are staying with us from Fri- Tues also.
I am hoping to be there for the weekend, I may even try to get monday off too so I can spend an extra day. All depends on JO (No pressure LOL ) I also have the week after Labor day off too, wouldn't mind doing that too.
Old 08-05-2002, 10:09 PM
Secret F233

Finally after a long 1 1/2 year resurrection I'll be there as well B-port had every thing running well on the F233 except for the steering was backwards ….. That made for an interesting Saturday on the lake of the go carts O well at least i'm out again & BTW round bottoms Rule this thing cuts waves like a Hackercraft or Garwood it was to

Old 08-05-2002, 11:15 PM
Registered

I'm going Never been to LOTO, No set plans as of yet. I guess I'm just going to wing it and see where I land
Old 08-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Yup. As of this moment, I'm planning on being there!!!! And I'm gonna run the 'Foul too!!!! I just want the photo. I know I stand NO chance of finishing anywhere near the top of my class. Single modified big block, 24 feet.

Quick Reply: Less than 3 weeks till the ShootOut!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.