Is it just Me????   But when.... >

Is it just Me???? But when....

Notices

Is it just Me???? But when....

Old 08-13-2002, 08:34 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Hell, my boat's NOT BROKE, and I get that way as one after another weekends, come and go, and I look @ my boat sitting there on the lift and I CAN'T find the time to go boating!
My usual Sunday Evening Self-pity remark to the wife is, "Why are we paying all these taxes to live on the water, and we NEVER go boating!" The pity party can start anytime now!
MD
Old 08-13-2002, 08:40 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How's the saying go BCC...You dirty slut f#%@*&,...Why for you treat me this way? You're worse than my ex-wife you dog dick mfer.....Seems to me that was pretty much the chronological order.
Old 08-13-2002, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get the SAME way whether it si the boat, sleds, whatever! My wife says go fix the fu*&^ng thing becuase you'll be MISERABLE until you do!
Old 08-13-2002, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get the same way ! Right now my boat is broke and I can't concentrate at work . I want to go home and work on it !!
Old 08-13-2002, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Now it's fixed

So I just fixed my boat ($2.99 pcv valve) I should be happy right? Nope still have residual attitude cause I have family stuff going on this weekend. ****! I think I'll try Prozac. There is definitely something wrong here.

I just want to use my boat !!!!! No hassels ,no timetable, no worries......Like the old days. Remember those carefree boating .

Does anyone remember the old days (3-5 years ago) everyone used to party so hard, boat all day.

Maximus
(confessions of a family man)
Old 08-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 945 Likes on 474 Posts

After blowing up 5 engines in one season, ive learned to take it in stride! Talk about a character builder!!! After the first 3, i was ready to sink it every time!!!!! Now if something goes wrong i just put it away and not look at it for two weeks! Seems like i just need to forget all about it for just that small amount of time before having to get back into it and start fixing again!
Good thing i dont have to depend on the boat like i do on my daily driver to get around everyday!!!
And now since i dont have a boat anymore i can realte to people when something happens to their boat! But more then likely i end up fixing it for them too! But atleast its not my headache i'm working on!! LOL

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 08-13-2002, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last season...Smaller boat + brand new motors = happy camper
This season...Bigger boat + older motors = miserable SOB

I have been a miserable prick all summer long with all the problems I've been having with the boat...and the G/F knows it.

Punk Rocket hit the nail on the head.
Old 08-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Maximus,
I feel your "Family plans" PAIN! We've had out-of-town family in our house all summer, non-stop, and I can't go boating!! It's driving me CRAZY to look @ the boat and sit there while everyone is just BSing about back home! I too, long for the old days, (Although I wouldn't give up my wife or kids for NOTHING) when we just got up Sat. morning, loaded up the cooler, went to the ramp ASAP and went boating until it was time to go home and clean up to go "Trolling" @ the bars!
MD
Old 08-13-2002, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Nope nothin!

Me neither..I love those little buggers. Unfortunatly, my boat is not condusive to family boating (1yr,2.5yr) . They are the one thing that can make me smile when the toys are broken!

Maxximus

"dats daddy's raceboat"
(my little girl)
Old 08-13-2002, 01:20 PM
DallasHeat

I've been thinking about this thread and how I feel when my stuff breaks (as posted earlier n this thread).

Funny thing is when my wifes car breaks I don't feel this way at all, only when the bill comes!

Dallas Heat...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.