Notices

LOTO Help

Old 08-13-2002, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LOTO Help

I need some info for the LOTO area.

Nice appartment complex that might do a month to month.

Where is good place to buy on the lake, I'm not talking the 500-1MM homes, but $175-200K.

What about builders and dock rules, deep water coves and so on. Any help would be appreciated.

V
Old 08-13-2002, 10:25 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talk to Ms Amy and Lutzparty. They are trying to sell their condo.
Old 08-13-2002, 10:37 PM
Registered

Can help with some of your questions. Most coves are deep water coves (unless you are a submarine).

The first few years my family had a condo down there we actually leased a rental unit for a few months at a time. These were units usually rented on weekends to differnt people every time. The owners were willing to take a reduced amount than their regular weekend rate as we were taking it for a couple of months (volume discount so to speak). That was 10 years ago, but I'm sure it could still work, especially in the off-season which we're getting into now. You can either look through property management services, or look in local newspapers for private owners who rent their units.
Old 08-13-2002, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where do you like to hang out, what do you like to do, etc.? Anything around Horseshoe Bend (HH) is going to be at least 175-200 for a two or three bedroom average house. Are you looking for condos or a house? Property in Camdenton is much cheaper but you are quite a ways from the action. Almost all coves are deep enough for a dock and lift, you will not have a problem with that. Give us some more info and we can help you a bit more.
Old 08-13-2002, 11:27 PM
Registered

Ok,

Condo is out German wirehair is part of the deal and he need to be outside when I am not home. This would be a full time residence. I don't mind being away from the action if it requires boating time to get there

I would be working in Osage Beach right on 54. 3 bedroom house 2 bathish, need a 30 foot dock and probably a 38 footer in the future but not for a few years, I hear that you have to have approval for that kinda thing. So south side of the lake I would assume.

Don't need a huge lot but want lakefront and would consider building. If I built I would need a place to stay for 6 months to a year.

Thanks in advance for your help!

V