Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DCB M35 in Classifieds (Teague) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/308354-dcb-m35-classifieds-teague.html)

Fenderjack 02-08-2014 11:15 AM

DCB M35 in Classifieds (Teague)

Maybe I missed something along the way or another post about this boat.Looked at the pic's.Read the note.Maybe it's me!!!???I'm OLD But what is the man trying to say.He looked at the boat but no pictures allowed did not want to take anyone with him to look?About water marks and posting pic's of the boat.I take it they are trying to sell it.Says the hull is 100% but then shows 5X7'delamination section?? I'm not looking to buy it but if I was I think it is very confusing.OR like I said is it ME. Thanks confused JOHN SR

precisiondetails 02-08-2014 11:28 AM

The ad is a hoax by an idiot owner who is trying to stir up crap and who can't take responsibility for his own LACK of talent to drive his boat!! Notice it says 1.5 mil too!

Fenderjack 02-08-2014 12:04 PM

Yeah VERY STRANGE add.I guess the guy that's selling it is the guy that sank it? Looks very wet to be garage kept.LOL.Thanks for keeping me sane! Thanks JOHN SR

precisiondetails 02-08-2014 12:07 PM

Yes same guy who wrecked it

Fenderjack 02-08-2014 02:30 PM

ttt

Boatlesss 02-08-2014 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by precisiondetails (Post 4071267)
The ad is a hoax by an idiot owner who is trying to stir up crap and who can't take responsibility for his own LACK of talent to drive his boat!! Notice it says 1.5 mil too!

you mean this is the boat that the 41dcb cut off and set off the chain reaction. talent a trait evey boater thinks they have and even those with no boats for that matter

Waterboy123 02-08-2014 04:06 PM

Aside from the obvious B.S that's going on now with this boat on the internet did it ever get repaired, or is it sitting somewhere rotting away?

Plowtownmissile 02-08-2014 04:41 PM

Wow and I thought the red M41 was way overpriced!

precisiondetails 02-08-2014 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Boatlesss (Post 4071382)
you mean this is the boat that the 41dcb cut off and set off the chain reaction. talent a trait evey boater thinks they have and even those with no boats for that matter

Your an idiot!! You need to pull your head out of your A$$ and know a little thing about running competively!!
You must be one of Bo's friends, as those are the only morons that really think the way you do!!!

Please tell me if you have any sense how that is not the guy that's driving the boat that flipped is not his fault .

Enough 4 Play 02-08-2014 09:36 PM

Regardless of the cause of that accident I would feel very fortunate to be alive. The boat can be replaced.