Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Sold The Scarab!!! Now the search begins... >

Sold The Scarab!!! Now the search begins...

Notices

Sold The Scarab!!! Now the search begins...

Old 08-15-2002, 10:29 AM
CJC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jb,

I have the ultimate boat for you. If you want a true performance boat that can take the rough stuff and still have room for comfort, here it is.

36', twin 500's, silent choice, stand up shower, fridge, wet bar, ...etc. Yes I know it's only a tandem axle, but it has 17'' wheels with disc brakes on all four. Really handles the boat well.

Let me know.

CJC
Attached Thumbnails Sold The Scarab!!! Now the search begins...-nova1.jpg  

Last edited by CJC; 08-15-2002 at 10:34 AM.
Old 08-15-2002, 10:44 AM
Registered

"If you want a true performance boat that can take the rough stuff"

"stand up shower, fridge, wet bar, ...etc"

does it come with windshield wipers too???

what make is it???
Old 08-15-2002, 01:27 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

jb,

Before you lay down cash for a 36' Apache, do yourself a favor and check out my 35' Cafe Racer. This boat is basically the same as the Apache, if not better. It will handle the same big water and run about the same speeds as the Apache. And, personally, I believe the helm and cabin door are setup much better.

G
Old 08-16-2002, 12:42 AM
jb
Registered

CJC too funny!
If you think really hard and stare at the pic a long time, you can actually make yourself believe that Nova is 36' Great liones for a 36 footer.

And BACK4MORE, if for a second you ever thought I would consider a 32 eerr 42 Fountain, your mistaken! Just Kiddin, I thought your post was clever. We saw a 47 with Patriot graphics Saturday twisting on its axis in tight quarters, and man was that a sweet sight. Very nice lines on that boat for sure. A very deceiving 47 feet.
Old 08-16-2002, 02:06 PM
CJC
Registered

Old 08-16-2002, 04:55 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default t

take your time ,dont rush into something you might regret buying latter,research what you really want , then search for the one in the best condition and the owner has records on boat, make sure the boat only has one mortgage,no leains,etc,i sold my 28 scarab took allmost 10 months searching for the rite one in best condition, ended up with a 2001 388 hustler, it was worth the wait. good luck with the search,it is a buyer beware market!!!!!!!!!

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-17-2002, 09:42 AM
jb
Registered

Rob,
Good advise. I am considering just a few at this time.They know who they are. If they do not work out I will take pleanty of time and pad the budget!

Thanks
Old 08-17-2002, 11:02 AM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

JB
I'm also interested in the apache, what are your thoughts on the boat.I'm hesitate of the trs drives.I have spoke with several people that know the boat and the history behind the boat,the only negative thing that I found is that the person who owned the boat before Jim was a hot dog salesman or something and he gets a lot of sh#t because the headdress looks like hotdogs.That pretty funny .The pictures that he sent me are awsome its going to make someone a nice boat.
David

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 08-17-2002, 11:36 AM
mmo jo

Hay ! JB I have the 390 velocity poker run that was in hot boat mag. I nead to sell it quick ! I found a house that is unbelievable !! The boat runs a real 85/86 mph with hp 500efis. This boat is like new! 1999 totaly re riged in 2001 and I mean totaly.

Old 08-17-2002, 11:43 AM
Registered

jb
I have a 41 APACHE for sale down in Ft. Lauderdale if you're interested. It is listed in the classifieds on OSO. THE ultimate rough water weapon, with a cabin too.
Robert

Quick Reply: Sold The Scarab!!! Now the search begins...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.