N Houston-Conroe area  covered & outdoor storage >

N Houston-Conroe area covered & outdoor storage

Notices

N Houston-Conroe area covered & outdoor storage

Old 02-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N Houston-Conroe area covered & outdoor storage

One of my realtors called me today and offered me a prelisting on some rental business property a couple of miles west of I45 on FM 1488.
I was told the metal building with concrete slab is 50 x 60 with 4 12 or 14ft high rollup garage doors. It sits on 5 cleared acres just off the Hwy..
I looked at it today from in front of a locked fence but didn't want to walk back to the building in the absence of her or the owners' blessings. It looked awesome except for no visible stabilized or asphalt driveway, just pasture. But it may be grown over as the property looks like it's been sitting idle for a while.
I'm not sure I want to use it for the biz to relocate to but would rather make it a great place to keep big & little toys indoors, and for me some excavators, trailers, building materials and maybe a few horses. There's some damn good grazing to be had LOL!!!
Just curious as to if anyone feels they might have some of the same needs and be willing to go in on it.
The rent is incredibly affordable now as offered to me and will certainly go up once it's listed on HAR.
Just tossing this out to see if there is any interest.
My son's going to stop and shoot some pic's with his smart phone on the way back to our shop this afternoon and I'll see if I can post them..

See ya,
Kelly
Old 02-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Shoot a PM to JeffC here on OSO.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/members/jeffc.html

He may know of someone. He runs with a bunch of guys down there that all have a lot of toys.

I'll also alert a buddy of mine down there. Sold his go-fast, but is considering another.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I may be interested in some storage square foot that I can use a forklift. Can it take freight deliveries ?