Notices

World's In Key West!!!

Old 08-16-2002, 08:53 PM
flylevel

Talking World's In Key West!!!

I have a chance to get tickets to Miami on Wed. 11-20-02 and return back late Monday 11-15-02 That is the week of the APBA Worlds Championship. Where is a nice place to stay. Party time The last World's I was at was 1999 in ST.Pete. Had a great time. It's been years since I've been to the Keys.
I'am ready!!!!!!

PARTY TIME!!!!

Old 08-16-2002, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im going on a poker run to the APBA, It is scheduled for the 22nd of Nov thru the 25th revolving around the races, are these dates wrong??? There is an earlier run on the weekend of the 8th, last year that was SBI, this year I belive they are racing in New Orleans..
Old 08-16-2002, 09:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza at Christmas. Its the tallest building in Key West. Great view from the top and it has a bar up there. Good restaurant and a pool. Located at 430 Duval St. 305-296-2991. Reasonable prices and close to everything. Older building but nice.

I was going to the APBA race last year at Key West when the hurricane hit. Then my flight was canceled. I was going to stay at the Hilton. (Better place to see the race)Luckey enough, I was able to get all my money back. Good luck, I hope you have better weather and a great time.