Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Jeff "wannabe somebody" Jennings LOL
Where is Chaos these days?
Old 01-17-2015, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
Too much favoritism. 1st amendment didn't apply.
MY 2¢
That is exactly it
Old 01-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I logged on and it is still up and running.

According to "Jeff" answering on a thread:
..... Yo dude - it's Jeff - yes the site was sold to a Canadian Firm last year - I sold my Outerlimits last summer and now have a twin Yammie powered Donzi Center Console...

I blog on boat forums because I am a boat owner and I love boating. Whatever was going on with character issues and personality conflicts I think of as trivial and I am not here, there or on other sites for any of that. There are persons with the "Napoleon" syndrome everywhere in life and they don't impress me so whenever or wherever they pop up I leave them to their drama fix. I have found a lot of help and have been help for others and that has furthered my boating experience a great deal. Especially at times when I can't get on the water I find the boat sites give me a lift.
I hope all the boat sites keep running and for any back drop issues, well, that doesn't effect how my boat floats.

There you have it; Jeff is out so happy blogging all.

Last edited by aquaforce; 01-17-2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is JayL still trying to get his Apache running? Nitrous Nolan still in jail? I had fun on Speedwake back in the day
Old 01-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete280
Is JayL still trying to get his Apache running? Nitrous Nolan still in jail? I had fun on Speedwake back in the day
Wow, I forgot about those names..good memory
Old 01-17-2015, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I remember a lot of talk when JayL brought the Apache to his house. If I recall right he was very close to running it but I have been a plaintiff in a Federal case for the past 5 yrs so I wasn't following everyone's stories to closely.
NItrous Nolan was blogging a lot last I was there too so that tells more of how long it has been since I combed over all the threads. Wow, in jail huh, bummer.
This thread here is what reminded me to log on at Speedwake because each time I would check something there it seemed like nobody was around.
There were a few frequent members that just faded away over time.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Yeah, JayL13! He was so excited about that Apache. Last I read, he moved to PA??? Does he still own the boat? Is it up and running in someone elses hands? Did that kid from Mass buy it, tear it apart and send it to the chipper????
Old 01-18-2015, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaforce
I remember a lot of talk when JayL brought the Apache to his house. If I recall right he was very close to running it but I have been a plaintiff in a Federal case for the past 5 yrs so I wasn't following everyone's stories to closely.
NItrous Nolan was blogging a lot last I was there too so that tells more of how long it has been since I combed over all the threads. Wow, in jail huh, bummer.
This thread here is what reminded me to log on at Speedwake because each time I would check something there it seemed like nobody was around.
There were a few frequent members that just faded away over time.

I believe he got busted with a bunch of weed, like lbs of it
Old 01-18-2015, 02:51 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

I believe he got busted with a bunch of weed, like lbs of it
That would explains lots of things on his end......but, do you have any proof ?
Old 01-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
Yeah, JayL13! He was so excited about that Apache. Last I read, he moved to PA??? Does he still own the boat? Is it up and running in someone elses hands? Did that kid from Mass buy it, tear it apart and send it to the chipper????
That guy was a trip, like a walking throwback to the 80s, rocker mullet, florescent tank top, fanny pack, and all.

I just stumbled on this thread/post of his where he apparently dug up a 6 year old thread lending info on F650s, including having an avatar of a truck that was never his.

http://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/...nd-f350-15088/

Last edited by Sydwayz; 01-20-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.