Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ever see a Crack head dragged by a car?????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31080-ever-see-crack-head-dragged-car.html)

Shorgasm 08-16-2002 10:45 AM

Ever see a Crack head dragged by a car??????

Well Now I have.............No chit here.......Comin home from Hooter's last night I saw a Little silver Ford Focus coming towards me.......kinda late so I was lookin out for the Police.......funny thing was some thing was hanging off the side of it....as I get closer and the car starts to pass me.....I notice there is a short black male hanging form the driver door and a young blonde driving away..........

So I figure..this outta be good and turn around to follow her.....call the cops.....and they are like "what?".........and i tell them .........there is a short black male dragging from the side of a silver Ford Focus......well after I turn around the little guy falls off and tries to get up and run......of course he falls down.......he's pretty chewed up.......so I follow the car and and she stops and doesn't move..........she terrified.........so the cops show up and apparently the guy was rather high........:rolleyes: go figure......and when I drove by he had made her stop in the road........and then tried to get in......to which she hit the gas and he held on........well he's a little shorter now!!!!!!:eek:

26scarab 08-16-2002 11:08 AM

he got what he deserves !:)

CigDaze 08-16-2002 11:29 AM

Ahhh, Daytona!!!! :p :p :D :D

Danny Usnik 08-16-2002 11:42 AM

Ouch!

That will happen from time to time.

Shorgasm 08-16-2002 12:04 PM

Hey now........I live in Ormond beach.......not Damn Daytona!!!!.....I would expect nothing less from the better parts of Daytona.....but this was less than a mile from the Ormond Police Station.......:(

Okay so it was a little late......oops....probably about 1 am.......but what the hell would you be thinking about when you want to stop a car on a 50 MPH four road.........:eek: I was actually still calling out the tag on the car when I see the Po-Po comin down the road.......Not bad of a response time.....;)

Crazyhorse 08-16-2002 12:40 PM

Too bad you didn't run over the worthless turd after he fell off the other car.

Shorgasm 08-16-2002 01:20 PM

Remember now....I have a convertible........I just didn't want to be next in line for a car jacking.......Of course the .45 in the armrest is one hell of a deturent..........:eek:

Now all I have to do is explain the 3 cop cars in my driveway at 1 am to my neighbors..........they always love the excuses we come up with........:D

CRUBOSS 08-16-2002 02:00 PM

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE LADY THAT WAS SHOT AT THE BANK OF AMERICA ON ATLANTIC AVE. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. THE HOOD SHOT THIS LADY FOR A $ 50.00 BILL. **** ! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT LOLLIPOPS !

CigDaze 08-16-2002 03:19 PM

[okay then]

Ahhh, Ormond...:p :p :D :D

Shorgasm 08-16-2002 03:54 PM

Originally posted by CRUBOSS
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE LADY THAT WAS SHOT AT THE BANK OF AMERICA ON ATLANTIC AVE. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. THE HOOD SHOT THIS LADY FOR A $ 50.00 BILL. **** ! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT LOLLIPOPS !
Okay damnit.....you had to go and mention Lollipop's........what's up????........somebody better not now my little secrets.....:D