Like Tree0Likes

MyWay II... You won't believe your eyes!

Old 08-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Registered

http://offshoreonly.com/forum/s/...+turbine+skater

388 Slingshot posted these a while ago.I remember seeing them.Enjoy the pics. I hope you don't mind me showing the link 388 ?
Old 08-19-2002, 12:16 PM
Registered

Sorry guys that link won't work for some reason
Old 08-19-2002, 12:18 PM
Registered

Thats his summer get away.Not quite as big as the 25million dollar one that a guy is building from Colorado.His place looks like a toy castle.
Old 08-19-2002, 12:30 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2004 38 Fountain Lightning

It must be nice two have that kinda REAL money. I took several pics of his toys but they are still in the camera. Ya ya...I know time for a digital camera. Hey, maybe Bill will buy me one. Do you have his number...I'll just give him a jingle.
Old 08-19-2002, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: boats

Hey Bajadave and Ron Rally. FYI, cats aren't like V-bottoms. To acheive top speed once you have rpm you actually trim back down not out. If you see a low rooster tail then he is "dialed in" if you see a huge one he's not. It sounds weird but that's they way it works.
Old 08-19-2002, 02:03 PM
wilerty

Just a question ... Who is bulding that mammoth house on the River on the north side of the Canadian channel about a half mile east of the Canadian span of the 1000 Island bridge? Looks like your basic 20 or 30 thousand square foot castle.

Old 08-19-2002, 04:14 PM
24Switzer

My Uncle lives directly across the river from Bill's place and sees the skater all the time. I was there last week but unfortunately did not get to see the boat.

The new place you are talking about is a big secret!! The contractor building the place is sworn to secrecy and will not reveal who his is building it for.

Old 08-19-2002, 06:02 PM
Registered

Jeff, Which My way does your uncle own?
Old 08-19-2002, 07:31 PM
ronrally

Default Terry Dixon...

I loved the Terry Dixon 'Secret' comment!

I saw the castle during my travels last week. Nice waterfall. Nice stone wall. I swear I have a picture of that lot from two years ago when he started construction. Was there not a huge chunk of the Canadian shield there? That must have cost a bundle. I wonder if Rob Spence dug out the whole thing with that little 4 foot wide excavator? LOL.

Any way, what's the deal with the MYWay name. It seems a little conceited, but that doesn't make sense. I researched his business a bit and it doesn't look like he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I guess whatever 'MyWay' means, he deserves it. Anybody who argues is jealous. I'll be that I get nasty replies for that one!

I'm glad that my thread got such a dialog going. Thanks all. I promise that I'll never post a thread again without pictures. Maybe I'll get some in the boat at 180 mph. Will that make up for it?

Later

Ronny.

Old 08-20-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

Ron,

The boat name "my way" may be in response to their cruiser that is probably appropriately named "her way". Just a guess.