Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What to say thanks to "Real Bad"!!!!! >

What to say thanks to "Real Bad"!!!!!

Notices

What to say thanks to "Real Bad"!!!!!

Old 05-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What to say thanks to "Real Bad"!!!!!

We ran the tickfaw 200 today and around 11:00-11:30 we blew a drive in the lake cruising in rough water with a ton of boats. With in minutes a 272 Baja pulls up and offers us a tow to the nearest landing which took at least 45 minutes. I never got there names, but they (assuming husband and wife) were down from Monroe Louisiana for the day for there first time to the tickfaw 200 and took a good bit of there time to pull us in. When we made it back to the landing I tried giving them money and they would not take it!!! I really hope they had a great time running the tickfaw 200 today!!

Again, thank you very much!!!

Craig
Old 05-04-2014, 01:53 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would say that is an example of the best the Louisiana has to offer. You wont see it everyday, but I have been on the receiving end of such generosity in Louisiana and I will pay it back when I can