Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
They are Rounding the Bend (Battle of the trailer queens) >

They are Rounding the Bend (Battle of the trailer queens)

Notices

They are Rounding the Bend (Battle of the trailer queens)

Old 08-21-2002, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn.... a bunch of us are very close huh ?? should be a few new smiling faces on the water somewhere real soon...
Old 08-21-2002, 08:13 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Huh?? I've got nearly 35 hours on my new motor this summer (which is WAY down for me....damn economy).

Must suck to by you guys.

Well, I'm off to Wendy's for a tripple burger and a biggie fries. Oh, and don't forget my half gallon of soda!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2002, 08:47 PM
Registered

I'm knocking off early tomm....gonna be fun dropping that motor in by myself but someone has to do it....
Old 08-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Registered

ya ya .....no problem...it's been in and out a couple times...gettin gpretty good at it...I cut exhaust holes last weekend....that was scary stuff....hope they fit...
Old 08-21-2002, 10:13 PM
Registered

Jon, I.ll be happy to donate......THE TRAILER!!!! hope it will relieve some pressure. I use my SFT so the other one sits around waiting for the call. Give me the word. Call me tomorro. Mark
Old 08-21-2002, 10:19 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well audio falls flat on his face. He does not know if he sould cry or toss a f-ing fit!!!!! I was kicking ass this evening and taking no names and when I got to the last 6 feet of sanding off the bow I hit wet paint. THE GELL NEVER KICKED!!!!!! I am SOOOO F-ing pissed off it is not funny. I am thinking I got old Gell. If that is the case then then these guys that sold it to me can pay to have it all stripped off and resprayed. Well that looks like the end of any chance I have to get in the water for Labor day.
Old 08-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Get the Batch number Audio ,You need to make some calls !
Old 08-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Registered

ahhh SH@# ....that really sucks !!!!
Old 08-22-2002, 08:15 AM
Banned

Damn Jon, that has to be disheartening. I feel for you bro. At least you are looking for solutions instead of just ranting and talking about giving up. Let us know what you find out.
Old 08-22-2002, 10:56 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok I think I stubled but did not fall. My painter came over this am as soon as he got my message and was right on it. By the time I met him at the shop at 7am he had already gone over the entire boat and made sure that the problem was localized. He just left at 11:00am and he has all the bad gel removed from the boat. That was close. He was VERY appologetic and knows I am on a scedual. He even blew off two apointments this am to keep me moving forward. So I guess I can not and will not complain. I even told him per our discusion before he started to shot (that there would be no warrantee what so ever since he was just painting and not preping) that I understood if he needed to charge me something for the work he was doing. He would have NO PART of it and said this was his fault and he was going to fix it. He even said that he was not going to charge me for the respray on the bottom!!!!! I am one happy customer at this point and I have nothing bad to say about his performance. It was not his fault it was just a problem with his paint machine that we did not pick up when he aplied the paint. Nice to have stand up people doing your work for you!!!! The down side is that he can not spray it tell tomarrow so I will be a little behind in my schedual but I think I can still pull this off with some added time in the evenings

So I think I may be in 3rd place now

Jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.