Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Harland Sharp roller rockers: best customer service of any product I've owned..ever. >

Harland Sharp roller rockers: best customer service of any product I've owned..ever.

Notices

Harland Sharp roller rockers: best customer service of any product I've owned..ever.

Old 06-16-2014, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harland Sharp roller rockers: best customer service of any product I've owned..ever.

I just wanted to share an experience I recently had with Harland Sharp roller rockers. We're in our first season with our formula and on our 5th outing we broke a rocker stud. When I got in to check everything out it seemed like the rocker trunions or bearings had some wear, and since I broke on the side with less hours, I figured it would be prudent to go ahead and freshen up both sides. The rockers weren't listed on the documentation for the last build, so I'm not sure how long they were in there, and I had no strong evidence as to what brand they even were. After some google searching I decided there was a good chance they were HS, and noticed that they offer a rebuild service for their rockers. Gave the company a call expecting to get a bit of runaround since I wasn't positive who made my parts. Instead they gave me a cell phone number so I could text them a picture. They confirmed that it was one of their rockers, and told me to go ahead and send them in. Turnaround time is usually about two weeks, but they said since I was antsy to get back on the water that they would try to get to them faster. My parts got to their shop on a Friday, and were unpacked, rebuilt, and sent back on the following Monday. Totally kick azz service and great to talk to on the phone, not to mention that the rebuild service (new trunions, bearings and tips) was only $130 per set of 16!
Old 06-16-2014, 10:32 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll keep that in mind. thanks