Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BMPNUGLIES boat?>? Is this still for sale??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31391-bmpnuglies-boat-still-sale.html)

Jayl13 08-21-2002 10:45 AM

BMPNUGLIES boat?>? Is this still for sale???

1 Attachment(s)
Since my wife is now pounding me about selling the baja and she LOVES this boat, I need to know if it still belongs to Bumping Uglies?
Was from Michigan before I believe and now is at LOTO?
(is that right, am I chasing this across country or what?)

Where is it, Who's is it, How much for it if it is still for sale?
Thanks guys!!!!!

Jason

dockrocker 08-21-2002 10:48 AM

That just goes to show you how different wives are - I liked this boat back when it was for sale in MI, and the Admiral said no way! :rolleyes:

Can't win'em all, I guess... :)

Jayl13 08-21-2002 10:49 AM

this was taken back to Fountain in NC and redone right?
New 502 EFI's and bravo's?
all rerigged if I am not mistaken

Just one thing wife NEEDS to know
does it have a enclosed head on it?
That is going to make or shake the deal
Jason

283CHECK 08-21-2002 10:51 AM

Yep

Jay check out the LOTO post pics of your boat therad by cousintracy. He is talkin about bmpnuglies..

thread

dyno 08-21-2002 11:29 AM

Jason,
that was my buddies boat dont think it has Bravo's ....Trs's I think but it does have new 502's....The cabin was a little rough when I saw it last dont know if it was updated after Bumpin got it...the exterior was beautiful! new paint,new cockpit interior,new cover.
It was bullet proof when my friend had it it ran 70+ all day long...Reggie even signed it!

dockrocker 08-21-2002 11:58 AM

Originally posted by Jayl13
this was taken back to Fountain in NC and redone right?
New 502 EFI's and bravo's?
all rerigged if I am not mistaken

Just one thing wife NEEDS to know
does it have a enclosed head on it?
That is going to make or shake the deal
Jason

Hey Jason, of course it has an enclosed head. You go down in the cabin, close the cabin door, *bingo*, enclosed head! :D Hey, my wife probably wouldn't buy it, but ya never know until you try! :)

Good luck, that's a fine looking boat...

Tbonepmp 08-21-2002 12:06 PM

Jay

IT IS AT LOTO AND YES IT IS STILL FOR-SALE... I BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO HAVE IT ON DISPLAY AT SHOOTER'S THIS WEEKEND DURING THE SHOOTOUT. BUMPIN' STILL OWNS IT... IF HE DOESN'T REPLY TO THIS POST... I'LL TRY AND GET THE INFO. FOR YA THIS WEEKEND....:) :cool:

Jayl13 08-21-2002 12:06 PM

Uhopolstery is not my concern
I could care less about carpet and seat cusions and stuff like that
I want a solid cockpit, solid engines, solid drives, solid trailer and solid dash and steering system
I see mufflers on it, they will have to go LOL
Hydraulic steering?
Kplanes or T tabs?

and if no enclosed head, either im building one down there OR no go, and search starts again and then put up baja and sell it for whatever I can get for it.
she is just nauseated at the baja after all this time, effort, money and aggervation.
She just wants it gone and for me to get something else
she at first said, get a baja 25 outlaw (she saw one on sunday at the docks)
Ahhhh nice boat and all but ahhh I think im going to steer away from engine compartments that you have to take a circular saw to your legs and hack them off to get in there thanks

Plus I just show her a pic of this yellow fountain and I think she gets wet. (Have to check that out later tonight MUHAHAHAHAHA)

so anyone want a Baja 280 with 1000 HP?
Jason

Jayl13 08-21-2002 12:12 PM

Hey T
cool man thanks
have him PM me or email me if he wants
Im around all the damn time
(damn work grrrrrrr)
Jason

mr_velocity 08-21-2002 01:18 PM

This boat is pictured on the marinemachine site. All the info including an email address for the owner is listed there, unless it has changed hands.

http://www.marinemachine.com/hot.htm