Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ok Chicago/Indiana/West Michigan, whats next ? >

Ok Chicago/Indiana/West Michigan, whats next ?

Notices

Ok Chicago/Indiana/West Michigan, whats next ?

Old 08-19-2002, 03:14 PM
Intolerant1

Default Ok Chicago/Indiana/West Michigan, whats next ?

I see alot of you are doing the COPS run on Saturday. We are leaving for South Haven Friday night and will stay through Monday night. Is a Sunday run to St. Joe still do-able. Anyone interested in meeting up on east side of the lake just let me know.

I am also planning on watching the races at Blarneys on Thursday if anyone else is going.

Old 08-19-2002, 03:30 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We are doing the COPS run Saturday and Grand Haven races Labor day weekend. We will be staying in Muskegan at Great Lakes.

Mark
Old 08-19-2002, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If people are going east on Sunday Iwould love to Join in on the fun. Can't make the COPS run though, Saturday the boats got to stay dry. Candyman do you guys have anything going after the COPS run?
Old 08-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Ill answer for Candy man,,, we are thiniking of running over to Michigan City for the boat show on Sunday
Old 08-19-2002, 05:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Obnoxus/Candyman...great meeting you all this weekend. Both of you have very nice boats (and awesome anchoring skills (compared to me))

If "ya'll" are going to MI City, maybe we could head South and meet you there the 25th. Haven't been to that in a while, but the last time wasnt' heavy on the perf boats. Not sure what dealers will show up. Anybody know what dealers will be there?
Old 08-19-2002, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

KAAMA just might be there (Michigan City) this weekend no matter who is there or what dealers are present!
Old 08-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I'll be at the races on Labor Day Weekend.
Old 08-19-2002, 10:39 PM
Intolerant1

I think we should all meet up early Sunday morning just off the beach at South Haven for some perch fishing. Could imagine the look on the faces of the fisherman as 20 un- muffled boats pulled up and dropped anchor ?

Old 08-20-2002, 12:58 AM
Registered

Intolerant1,
I'm not sure about Sunday yet. I'm thinking it will be Michigan City. There weren’t too many posts about the St. Joe trip. Maybe we can hit St. Joe in September?

I'm looking into going to GH for the races Labor Day weekend. The next weekend is Mr. Cigs Poker run on the river. I had a good time last year. It even gave me my 3 seconds of fame on Wild Chicago.

Kaama,
Are you bringing the boat?

32fever,
Do you like the idea of meeting up at MC?

RUSS SR1,
I'm not sure what will happen after the C.O.P.S run. You can give my cell a call that afternoon and I'll let you know. Did you want to do the Michigan City show? 708-218-1566

How do you think docking will be at Michigan City?
I'm up for anything as long as I'm boating and not working!!!!!!
Dan
Old 08-20-2002, 08:00 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't think there is much for docking at Michigan City during the in water boat show. The seawall where the poker run boats tied up is all used up by the show. up stream from there, B&E ma have a couple of transient slips, The Muni marina is about a half mile walk to the show.

We'll hook up with you guys if you go to Mich. City.

Quick Reply: Ok Chicago/Indiana/West Michigan, whats next ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.