Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM

Notices

Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM

Old 08-24-2002, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by ROCK STAR
Mr Offshore,

Yes I was at work and no I have not been paid.
Well, this is just going to be a "He said, She said". Rockstar, if you truly have not been paid then I hope HTM does so quickly. If the check finds it's way to you in the next couple days you should post that as well.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:17 PM
ROCK STAR

PLAYN,

I appreciate that. I will let everyone know if and when I receive the money.

Mr Offshore ,
I will answer your questions as soon as get the first opportunity these evening. Im at work now.

Old 08-24-2002, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a waste of time to read.
Old 08-26-2002, 08:01 PM
ROCK STAR

Thumbs down

Still no check, trying to decide what piece of property to put a lien on.

Old 08-27-2002, 11:45 AM
cashmoney

Too old , you talked to HTM and they said they paid ??

I would hate to see HTM fibbing to you too

Proof of payment would end this thing right now , and make a BIG FAT LIAR out of one of them. Yet HTM would be the only people holding the proof

Bottom line is HTM should pay PERIOD

The law has spoken

Old 08-27-2002, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROCKSTAR

Rockstar:

Please turn your caps off it is very irritating.

If you are telling the truth take your judgement and continue down the legal path for your 2k. Please dont come here bashing HTM on your first post unless you are willing to give full disclosure on all info regarding this matter. None of us have HTM's side of this story and we propably never will. If they were willing to go to Small Claims Court with you they most certainly have a different opinion than you.

My opinion of HTM (good or bad) has not changed because of this post
Old 08-28-2002, 02:09 AM
ROCK STAR

Why doesnt HIGH TORQUE MARINE prove they have paid me, because they cant. I have not been paid as they have said.
They will not respond to this thread because they know they are wrong. They just hope it all will go away.

HIGH TORQUE MARINE has had my money since June of 2001. I have been patient thinking they would do the right thing. I also understand the recent tragedy as a result of a terrible boating accident. I have e-mailed, written letters, tried to call, the only thing left was to take them to court. I WON a judgement 6-6-2002, HIGH TORQUE MARINE was ordered to pay me $2000.00 plus court costs. Still no check, so i filed a writ of execution on 7-22-2002. Its now accruing 10% interest, plus additional court costs.

Old 08-28-2002, 07:13 AM
Registered

I'll bet you guys would be singing a different tune if it was YOUR $2000 HTM had-also if he is stating facts it is not bashing-it would seem there is some truth to this-they did tell too old that they paid him-so at least we know they owed him somthing-weather they paid or not remains to been seen-john
Old 08-28-2002, 09:38 AM
Registered

Question Am I a HTM basher?

I agree that more has been said than is needed and that I have very little to add new. I try to refrain from comment because you guys cover just about every angle some way or another. I have been fortunate enough to spend some time in a HTM and know the details of a friends company dealings... I hope they make it (HTM).

If a check has been sent under court order, does it not stand to reason a means of delivery besides a standard envelope would be used? If my business was so ordered, I would have proof of receipt. A copy of a check does not do it for me, whether or not it was received would. Posting a picture of the UPS, FEDEX, or US Postal Service return receipt request ends all questions. Posting a picture of the envelope received tomorrow or next week...Would answer questions as well.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:23 AM
Registered

I received an email back from Heide who states that he has been paid. Beyond that, I have no details. Below is a portion of her email reply......

I see this e-mail and post by Too Old as supplying proof that a situation of some sort existed and verification of the judgement. At this point Payment of the debt is the only question being challenged.

Subj: Re: (no subject)
Date: 8/23/2002 1:34:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

FRED, I THOUGHT YOU WERE
THE PERSON WHO HAD DONE THIS, BECAUSE HE HAS PAYMENT AND DID THIS IN SPITE.

AGAIN THANKS...HEIDE

Last edited by Too Old on 08-23-2002 at 09:56 PM

Quick Reply: Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.