Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM >

Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM

Notices

Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM

Old 08-30-2002, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mr offshore (self proclaimed lord)--what more do you need to know?-they owe him money and thats it-you can debate all day long if he is entitled to get his deposite back--it seems the courts feel he should-and the moron thing is getting a little personal no?
Old 08-30-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Guys, the name calling is uncallled for. What ever happened to using OSO as a friendly hang out to share information and ask questions? I have been around for a while but don't post much because it's like you always have to wonder if someone is gonna jump on your sh*t because they don't agree with you. I would imagine there are a lot of other very knowledgeable people out there who have a lot to offer but don't post because of the way they have seen other people treated.

Who cares how many posts the guy has. Do you have to have 1000+ posts to be credible? Why can't we all just get along and use the forums for the knowledge they have to offer. If someone posts something you don't like then skip it. It will disappear within an hour from the front page. There are intelligent people here. Let them make the decision to trust what someone posts.

Oh well, sorry for the rant. Just my observations.

-Chris
Old 08-30-2002, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

MR offshore --YOU ARE THE NAME CALLER HERE
OH YES I DO KNOW THE QUALITY OF HTM BOATS-- And as far as the future quality -only time will tell.
I am just stating fact -- If steve isn't there the boats will not be the same. This goes for ANY company or type of construction when the leadership changes. And what CREDENTIALS do I need? 45 years old and 23 of those in high performance boats. I am also in the construction trade and have seen many jobs done by the same company but with a different forman and the quality is not the same even using the same sub contractors. DIFFERENT LEADERSHIP MEANS DIFFERENT THINGS HAPPEN.

I am not saying that the boats will be junk I am just saying that they will not be the same as when steve was there. Lets see you argue that point.

Would you be willing to take the gamble with your hard earned money???

If anyone needs to back off it is you- Who died and made you BOSS

Last edited by Tinkerer; 08-30-2002 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:03 PM
Registered

MY example was correct. And never did I bash the company or side with ROCKSTAR. All I did was defend his wish to not buy the boat after STEVE DIED. It doesn't mater when or even if he toured the factory - only that in his mind ( and mine also) he wasn't as sure of his boat company selection after the crash.

The fact that STEVE wasn't watching over the actual work being done ever second doesn't mater- He would see it later and demand it corected. That is the job of a good supervisor ( I am one)

Get off your pedistal and come up to our level.

Taking a risk and being stupid are not the same...

YOU sound like a woman -- because you sure read more into a statement . And state things that weren't said.

Last edited by Tinkerer; 08-30-2002 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:12 PM
Registered

MR OFFHISROCKER--you have some issues that lie deep within--have you seeked professional help,if not some may be in order
Old 08-30-2002, 03:53 PM
Registered

I'll take that as a compliment--see i knew somthing good would come from this thred---gotta go-happy hour's calling--john
Old 08-30-2002, 04:10 PM
Registered

Put this to rest ...PLEASE.......can there be euthanasia for a post
Old 08-30-2002, 04:30 PM
Registered

YOU need help-

You don't even know me but you talk like you do. Who is making statments here that they know nothing about. You have NO knowledge of what I am capable of.

Use your Quote button and show all of us just where I badmouthed HTM.

I am done here -- This is like trying to have a civil discussion with CATMANDO about politics or religion.

And I keep my wording short so that people like you have a hard time trying to read the wrong thing into them.

Last edited by Tinkerer; 08-30-2002 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-30-2002, 05:58 PM
Registered

Maybe Jeff will delete this thread, or Rock Star you can delete it, do us all a favor, come on, maybe if I put some pics of boats for sale here, it will get knocked out
Old 08-30-2002, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and this thread's lifespan countdown begins....tic,tic,tic..

Quick Reply: Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.