1000 Islands Poker run 2002 >

1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Notices

1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Old 07-27-2002, 12:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Hey guys how is everyone doing ? It got pretty quiet in a hurry about our run.Just thought I would re-kindle the fire and see what is up ??? Just thought I would tell anyone who is lookinf for information regarding the Gananoque area to jump on our local website and find all the info regarding hotels and what not. it's www.gananoque.com . Only thing is some places are either full for the weekend cause of the run or there filling up fast. I hope that is some help to you and if any of you have any other questions let me know.I am appart of the local Poker run commity and if any of you , which I imagine alot of you will be launching in Gan on Friday.You will be seeing me cause I run and look after the launching of all the boats and make sure dockage is avalible as well as getting your trailers and trucks looked after. Hope everyones summer is going good and all is safe.Take care and look forward to your replies.

Yours truly Jason.
Old 07-27-2002, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

jay would like to know if you could get us a spot to park support truck on friday and sat am last year was at ferry parking.the total lLENGTH is 90 ft long it has are support equipment.its a 1st class unit it attracts a lot of attention.thanks tom
Old 07-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Registered

Hey Tomcat. Which hotle are you staying at ? We do have areas for the trailers to be dropped off at and then that allows you to take your trucks to the hotels.I remember your rig last year and I don't think it would be a problem if it was at your hotel.Also we have the parking lot for the weekend right down at the water front and it has all been freshly paved and if you do need anything your truck would be right there. Let me know what you think and I will get in touch with my boss on Monday about your situation.him and I would be more than glad to help you out in any way.Take care .
Old 07-27-2002, 08:47 PM
Registered

Hi Jay,

Nice to hear from you. Not bringing my Skater this year. Looks like I will be driving my buddies 28 Skater. Not like TOMCAT, that thing is the nicest Skater in the WORLD, but we look forward to meeting you in August.

Tome I look forward to meeting you this year!

Shane
Old 07-28-2002, 10:33 AM

Thumbs up Hi Jay

We will be up with our Donzi the Friday Morning before the run, See you there.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

Hi Shane

I look forward to meeting you and seeing you here at our run.Tomcat does have a pretty awesome machine.But wait till everyone comes up and see's the all NEW MYWAY !!! His new boat is built and here and looks pretty good.
Old 07-28-2002, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

jay staying at the gananoque inn would like to put truck in town at the lot if possible thanks for the help shane see you there hope we half as much fun with the new my way as we did the old one thanks tom
Old 07-28-2002, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jay would like to park at waterfront will leave tractorand trailer there has all of the support equipment thanks again Tom
Old 07-28-2002, 10:12 PM
Registered

Hey Tom

I know the area where you parked last year.It is a private lot .But I will get ahold of my buddy and see if he can make the arrangements for you to park where you were last year.You were out of the way there and I can't see a problem.I'll let you know on here as soon as I get an answer for you.Take care.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:05 PM
Registered

Hi Tom.

I had a chance to talk with my buddy today about your spot for the weekend.He is going to look into it for me and let me know as soon as he finds out. He and I don't think it will be a problem.But I guess we'll just have to see. Hope the boat is running good and see you here soon. Oh just thought I would let you know I was talking to a friend of mine's sister. He works on MYWAY and she tells me they were out playing on the weekend and the boat was about the 160mph mark and they had a problem with one of the turbines.So there still getting in tuned in.I would hate to see what it would do at 100% . Well hope to hear from you soon as well as the other poker runners. Don't know why everyone is so quiet. Take care Tom.

Quick Reply: 1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.