Notices

LARGE beach towels?

Old 04-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WowTowel is great. Got one for our Donzi, covers the entire sunpad and can easily be used on the beach for when we get off the boat. We also have one of those TaylorMade umbrellas for the boat and the WowTowel has a small opening in the middle for the umbrella. Works great!
Old 04-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

We have a Wow Towel. It is great for sunpad.

Although, ours is orange - which matched the old boat. If you see an ugly a$$ orange towel on a blue Fountain, you've found us! LOL All kidding aside, would (and probably will) buy from Wow Towel again.
Old 04-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Wow towels here as well. Plus on Jeff's 382 .
They are very good quality, thick towel. The pockets in the corners work good for keep the cell phone (running the radio va Bluetooth) out of the sun as a added bonus

Last edited by 92nsx; 04-14-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:34 PM
Registered

54.00 for a towel? At walmart they are 9.00 for oversized towels.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:52 PM
Registered

Yea, but the walmart towel won't be 86" x 86", it won't be built nearly as well as the Wow Towel (which is a very thick heavy towel, doesn't even blow off our sunpad) it won't have the corner pockets to store things at the beach....I could go on. I was leery of the towel at first too, its a lot of money, but we couldn't be happier. We wanted a towel to cover the entire sunpad to keep the traffic and salt off it and this one does it perfectly. If you only have to buy 1 towel once...why not get the best. Some ppl use bed sheets, I prefer the towel. My $.02
Old 04-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MullenTJ86
Yea, but the walmart towel won't be 86" x 86", it won't be built nearly as well as the Wow Towel (which is a very thick heavy towel, doesn't even blow off our sunpad) it won't have the corner pockets to store things at the beach....I could go on. I was leery of the towel at first too, its a lot of money, but we couldn't be happier. We wanted a towel to cover the entire sunpad to keep the traffic and salt off it and this one does it perfectly. If you only have to buy 1 towel once...why not get the best. Some ppl use bed sheets, I prefer the towel. My $.02
I take no offense to your comments and appreciate your insight. I'm just cheap on some things and the day I spend 85.00 on a logo towel come find me and shoot me because I have gone nuts.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:45 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Ordered my Wow Towel this week and got a call from the owner the next day to tell me personally thank you for my order, that it is going out tomorrow and will be to me the following day. He also asked where I heard about the product and I noted OSO. I let him know it's the only thing close I've found that will cover my sunpad and rear bench seat during swimming from the rear as well as laying on with sun products etc.

The only other thing close is Fat Towel's which are $95 each for 35" by 76" which won't fit my needs without spending $190. IMO Wow Towel is a no brained to satisfy my needs.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Plus they typically don't blow off the boat into the water - as is typically the case with 3 or 4 large towels laid out on the sunpad.

Originally Posted by MullenTJ86
Old 04-14-2017, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

I need some towels too, even thought about putting snaps on the outsides to snap to the cockpit cover locations and then inside the bench seat to get all 4 sides?

How are yall keeping them in place?
Old 04-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mseuro
54.00 for a towel? At walmart they are 9.00 for oversized towels.
Originally Posted by Mseuro
I take no offense to your comments and appreciate your insight. I'm just cheap on some things and the day I spend 85.00 on a logo towel come find me and shoot me because I have gone nuts.
I'm a cheap ass also. How ever, after spending $3,100 to rebuild my engine hatch, my $85 wow towel is well worth the investment to protect the vinyl in every way. $3100 vs $85.

The owner of wow towel is a super guy as well on the phone. Also thanked us for the purchase, gave us a black Friday discount, and was super fast to ship. His best comment wile talking to him and trying to get a discount on 2 towels was "This isn't no cheap ass wal-mart towel.". "High quality made right here in the US" . . SOLD!

Well worth it to protect the new hatch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.