Commentary: Center Console Futures >

Commentary: Center Console Futures

Notices

Commentary: Center Console Futures

Old 07-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CLA
This reminds me of the convo's we have with our couple friends. Them....."Why you have that Z06??? A mini van is so much more practicle." Me........"cause I like women and drugs."

LMAO
Center console = more seating for skanks.... And if you can fill up a Concept 30' cabin with blow or horse, you got other things to deal with.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
The open floor plan is excellent when anchored out, partying at the dock, etc. Its easy to walk around without bumping into a seat, person, etc. Mine also only has a total of 4 rod holders, so I would hardly call it a fishing machine........
You'all are taking me the wrong way,,I like center consoles,,I was just pointing out why we called them the pontoon boats of the ocean,,because they both are built around same idea,carry lots of people,coolers,easy to maintain,etc,, only difference is CCs can actually take on the ocean .. Thats all,,not putting them down at all. My winter boat for many seasons was a Mako CC,, no reason for a big boat on the lake in winter when there is almost no one out there..
Old 07-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Every time I see one I think its the cops. And I dont want 10 people on my boat. Are they allowed to pop beer caps off on your grab rails too? They do nothing for me, never have.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by pstorti
Isn't 55 pretty much wide open in that boat?
Nope.

Ask warparty......we were all cruising at Texas outlaw and got them up into the mid 60's. I took that one out with a few less people and saw low 70's.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 380 with twin 300 verado's runs right around 65 wide open. 55 is a higher cruise but pretty solid with that load. That's spinning 53-5400
Old 07-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Every time I see one I think its the cops. And I dont want 10 people on my boat. Are they allowed to pop beer caps off on your grab rails too? They do nothing for me, never have.

Who the hell are you hanging out with that would do that?

Maybe you should see what kind of friends you have first then
Old 07-18-2014, 01:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Just because you have seating for 10, doesn't mean you have to put 10 people on board. Most of the time its myself, my wife, my daughter and one or both of my beagles. Occasionally we will take another couple out with us. It doesn't matter if I have 1 or 10 people on my boat, the first one that uses a grab rail to pop the top off of their beer is the first one to get thrown overboard... Not sure how many CCs you've seen or what the water cops have where you boat, but I don't think anyone has ever mistaken my boat for the sheriff or Coast Guard....

Last edited by low_psi; 07-18-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedracer29
Center console = more seating for skanks.... And if you can fill up a Concept 30' cabin with blow or horse, you got other things to deal with.
Mmmmmmm....skanks....
Old 07-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedracer29
How many horses can you fit in your cabin?
Old 07-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VIP Transport
How many horses can you fit in your cabin?

Just speaking from experience, the Concept 30 can't fit any. The cabin door is too narrow..... Plus I don't think there is quite enuff head room....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.