Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Offshore Racer Andy Biddle Missing After Boating Accident (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/315653-offshore-racer-andy-biddle-missing-after-boating-accident.html)

Caserus 08-24-2014 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by msher44 (Post 4176761)
Why would you keep paying for a boat u haven't seen in two years???? I saw u on nbc news... Your bs doesn't make sense...

It's not BS. We have to pay bc we took out a loan. The bank told us if we didn't pay, then it would go on our credit. Andy ordered us a new boat, but when that boat was ready, they wouldn't pay for it. The manufacturer said they couldn't release it.
We tried to put in an insurance claim, but they denied us. Andy had no insurance.
If I wasn't living though this nightmare, I wouldn't believe this could happen.
I just want to add that my husband and I had never met Andy or Tracy. We went to the Philadelphia Boat Show. They seemed so nice . We thought we were buying from a reputable dealer. Little did we know.....

wingnit 08-24-2014 03:52 PM

It amazes me how this guy went from hero to scumbag in 9 pages. It also amazes me how quiet all of his friends that were posting in this thread have since become. Coincidence????? Hmmmm......... :whistle:

Wobble 08-24-2014 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by wingnit (Post 4177009)
It amazes me how this guy went from hero to scumbag in 9 pages. It also amazes me how quiet all of his friends that were posting in this thread have since become. Coincidence????? Hmmmm......... :whistle:

Not commenting on this story as I dont know the facts. But this kind of situation has happened time and again here on OSO.

Craney 10-19-2014 05:08 AM

Are their any updates on Andy?

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-19-2014 08:09 AM

Our borders are not secure and anyone can get in. With that, I am sure anyone can get out....... Unfortunately 1 Marine still remains in Mexico due to a wrong turn ...... :(

NARKJ 10-28-2014 02:20 PM

I'm a news reporter out of Philadelphia. I'm interested in talking to anyone who knew Andy or whether anyone has seen him in boating or racing circles since he disappeared. Jason Nark. [email protected]

Thanks.

donzi matt 10-28-2014 02:47 PM

What an ironic last name for an investigative reporter.

Comanche3Six 10-28-2014 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by NARKJ (Post 4210362)
I'm a news reporter out of Philadelphia. I'm interested in talking to anyone who knew Andy or whether anyone has seen him in boating or racing circles since he disappeared. Jason Nark. [email protected]

Thanks.

Andy was last seen with Jim Darr. I'm sure you know where he is.

phragle 10-28-2014 03:40 PM

He became a mercinary and is fighting isis with sunkin.

NARKJ 10-28-2014 04:06 PM

No on Jim Darr and No on Isis.