Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31594-fall-upon-us-football.html)

flylevel 08-24-2002 01:12 PM

Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :)

Fall is upon us and it's time for FOOTBALL .
Which do you follow college or Pro's ? And which Do you think will win the National Championship or the Super Bowl?

I pick Michigan to win the Big Ten. But undesided on who will win the National Championship.

As for the Lydowns ( I mean lions) They might win 5-6 games this year.

Go Blue:D :D

puder 08-24-2002 02:22 PM

JETS-GIANTS AT 8!!!!!!!!!!

J...
E...
T...
S...

JETS!!!!!!!
JETS!!!!!!!
JETS!!!!!!!

R Addiction 08-24-2002 02:28 PM

SUMMER IS NOT OVER YET!!!!!:mad: I still have, hopefully 2 more months left. Then in November...off to The Worlds!! YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!! Sorry not much of a football fan. Hockey... now that is a different story! Go Flyers!!:p

Indy 08-24-2002 02:33 PM

Summer Over...Don't even think it :mad: It just means winterization is on the horizon (at least here in the northeast) :( Football can wait as far as I'm concerned. All football means is cold weather and NO BOATING...anyway, Michigan will have to get past Ohio State first :p

puder 08-24-2002 06:20 PM

i'm still kickin it railer queen style!!!! At least football might make up for the lack of boating this season!!!!!!!!!

buck183 08-24-2002 06:47 PM

As for which league I prefer, hands down COLLEGE football all the way. NFL is just not real Football in my eyes. (here come the flames)

Anyway........GO HUSKERS!!!!!

Buck
#

TulsaLarry 08-24-2002 06:51 PM

Well, I guess the National Champion will not be my Texas Tech Red Raiders, they absolutely got their butts kicked by Ohio State. I do hope that Tech is a better team than they looked today.

As for the Super Bowl winner I would like to put in a vote for the Houston Texans but their chances are slim and none so I will go with the Chicago Bears.

cuda 08-24-2002 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The best thing about football season is the boat ramp isn't as crowded on the weekends.:)

Oh yeah, I'll be watching my Bucs tonight!

And................GO GATORS

deboatmon 08-24-2002 10:25 PM

football season

Hey CUDA, why don't you come to Knoxville this year for the TN/FLA game. You can ride upstream with me. We boat to 4-5 games a year. It's about a fifty mile ride. We park the boat right at the stadium.

The joy of the great boat ride will far offset the misery of the whipping your football team will get here.

I'm afraid it's all over in Gainesville. When coach Superior left town, Fla. reverted back to it's old ways.

YEA YEA YEA

Big Orange Fan

flylevel 08-24-2002 11:03 PM

Boating will always be #1, I just like to listen to a good college game out on the water,on a beautiful fall sat. afternoon. Like next sat when Grand Haven has the boat races and Michigan plays Washington.:D :D Life is good.GO BLUE!!!!