Broadco Notches First Win Of The Season

Notices

Broadco Notches First Win Of The Season

Old 07-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts
Default Broadco Notches First Win Of The Season

Just in, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...-of-the-season.

Congratulations, Team Broadco.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

What was the final margin of victory? They beat a boat that hasn't raced in years and it's first race in a new class... Good for them. I got $50 on Stihl when they race heads up again
Old 07-27-2014, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
What was the final margin of victory? They beat a boat that hasn't raced in years and it's first race in a new class... Good for them. I got $50 on Stihl when they race heads up again
Broadco won the Super Cat Class and by what margin really doesn't make any difference. A race is a race and they were the winners and showed up and thanks to Broadco Restoration Services for being one of the sponsors of this great race and race-site as well. Great weekend and thanks to BWORA, OPA, Sponsors, and each and every race Team that showed up and all the volunteers that it takes to put on this race. It's all good in the end, I just wish we could of seen the return of JD-BYRIDER, Spirit of Qatar, WHM Motorsports, and Miss Geico Team U.S.A. there.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered

Well ya I get a win is a win, but since I wasn't there I was wondering. Cause that will tell more of the story... Details man, details
Old 07-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

back in the day they canceled offshore races with water conditions like that lol
Old 07-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Well ya I get a win is a win, but since I wasn't there I was wondering. Cause that will tell more of the story... Details man, details
What story is it that your looking for? I can't say for sure but it looked like about 50 or maybe a 100 boat lenghts. Hope that helps you out.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
What story is it that your looking for? I can't say for sure but it looked like about 50 or maybe a 100 boat lenghts. Hope that helps you out.
Story- as in figure of speech, and thanks 50-100 boat lengths, that's all I was asking. Didn't think my question was all that difficult!
Old 07-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Registered

I like how SBI posts lap times and speeds, OPA does not... And since I'm into MORE than just who won... That's why I was asking for more details. Hope that explains why I asked.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I like how SBI posts lap times and speeds, OPA does not... And since I'm into MORE than just who won... That's why I was asking for more details. Hope that explains why I asked.
If you care to see for yourself, here is the race in its entirety. Keep in mind all results from the telecast are UNOFFICIAL and should become official when they are posted to oparacing.org on Tues or Weds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfjxAkJXhgY
Old 07-28-2014, 02:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats to Chuck and Grant!!! Class acts on and off the course

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.