2002 1000 Islands Poker Run "WOW" >

2002 1000 Islands Poker Run "WOW"

Notices

2002 1000 Islands Poker Run "WOW"

Old 08-26-2002, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a bunch that are high res , I have a bunch takin from my boat, the good ones are on film I'll have them tomarrow
still have not looked at the video, I dont know how they will come out with all the rough water.

well I looked a the video some of this stuff is great I'll have to do some editing then make some cd's windows media or quicktime
it was tuff filming in those wakes being 200 yards from the boats
Monica filmed, I kept the boat straight letting the waves break in front.

Last edited by wwwTOPDJcom; 08-26-2002 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-26-2002, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tomcat46, you did pass Shane and I once after the stop in Alexandria Bay I believe. I was concentrating on keeping my line as you and My Way came up on our starboard side. Shane didn't think that I saw you guys coming and wanted to make certain that I didn't miss the view of you guys racing past so he smacked me on the back of the helmet to make sure I saw you guys and waived. Anyway, it looked like you guys slowed for a split second while overtaking us and some people on board waived. We both thought that was very classy, before you disappeared behind a huge ROOSTER TAIL! You guys looked awesome as you went by. Having you and My Way both fly past us was truly awesome. We both were psyched.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to talk with us. It was really nice to meet you and your crew. You have an awesome boat. Also, thanks again for the t-shirt. I was wearing it under my Lifeline during the run.

Again, if you make it up to NYC let me know and I'll be happy to help out with the boat, even if that means washing it while you go to breakfast....
Old 08-26-2002, 10:30 PM
Registered

Hey there TOPDJ,How's it going ? I am curious,do you have any pictures of the action at Rockport or video even ? Would love to check it out. Its hard to explain to people what we went through on the doo handing out the cards and timing everything.If you do that would be awesome.
Old 08-26-2002, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No I didnt get up there but I have some good stuff from
Abay and Clayton also got a good DV shot of a outerlimits
coming out of Abay pushing hard
Lots good DV of the Cats coming through Clayton
Old 08-27-2002, 09:37 AM
Registered

Wink DITTO!

Originally posted by Miller
Tomcat46, you did pass Shane and I once after the stop in Alexandria Bay I believe. I was concentrating on keeping my line as you and My Way came up on our starboard side. Shane didn't think that I saw you guys coming and wanted to make certain that I didn't miss the view of you guys racing past so he smacked me on the back of the helmet to make sure I saw you guys and waived. Anyway, it looked like you guys slowed for a split second while overtaking us and some people on board waived. We both thought that was very classy, before you disappeared behind a huge ROOSTER TAIL! You guys looked awesome as you went by. Having you and My Way both fly past us was truly awesome. We both were psyched.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to talk with us. It was really nice to meet you and your crew. You have an awesome boat. Also, thanks again for the t-shirt. I was wearing it under my Lifeline during the run.

Again, if you make it up to NYC let me know and I'll be happy to help out with the boat, even if that means washing it while you go to breakfast....
Yeah, what Miller said! If you ever come to ALbany/Lake George, the same offer is available. If the "other" project comes to fruition, I would be MORE than willing to be of assistance here on the east coast.
Old 08-27-2002, 02:05 PM
Registered

Thanks anyway TOPDJ,Hopefully someone will have some.I know alot of people took them and were video taping,Would just love to see them is all.
Old 08-27-2002, 02:28 PM
Registered

Great picture Jeff.Thanks. Sorry I never got to meet up with you. I was around there all day.
Old 08-27-2002, 03:15 PM
Registered

Do you mean you were behind them in the run at Rockport ? Or at the PUC docks ? I remember the Poker Runs America boat down there,Just can't remember you there.Sorry dude.If you were there I imagine you say me driving in and out of the boats.
Old 08-27-2002, 07:06 PM
bn
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

GO4BROKE it's going to be a little while before I can get them on the website. I have to resize and crop them all and then upload them. We are still trying to get some boating in, so I will work on them a little here and there. Priorities ya know!
Old 08-27-2002, 07:32 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

BN Hurry!!!

Quick Reply: 2002 1000 Islands Poker Run "WOW"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.