Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31702-hey.html)

traviss 08-26-2002 05:12 PM

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee you man :p

bu

bud

budwies

budwieser

:D :D :D

:D :D
Isn't the world great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sdfgkoihsdpgf
sgrakljsfdhgjlasfdg
asfdgkhjasldfjghasdfg
sadfglkojahsdgflpasdg
sdfghWPOERUYT-

CigDaze 08-26-2002 05:24 PM

Hey man, how much for a nickel?....Just Kidding. :D

Is this some new commercial or something...Or have you just had too many buds! :D :D

Pantera1 08-26-2002 05:24 PM

Doooood

You should quit huffing paint ...It'll kill ya:D

traviss 08-26-2002 06:02 PM

whataaattzzz uppppp dudes... why don't we meet behind the corner store and light up a blunt :D :D :D :D don't bring your ladies.. cause i'll jump there bones.. and make you guys lookk like boys LOL! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

supp g dog funnky man.. light me a joint and pass me a 40 of colt 45 :D :D :D

cuda 08-26-2002 06:02 PM

Step away from the bean man!:eek:

Pantera1 08-26-2002 06:50 PM

Culture

There is nothing more rediculous to me than very very white kids acting and talking like african americans ..Just go buy a clown suit and get it overwith G :rolleyes:

DTH 08-26-2002 08:18 PM

I'm with you Pantera Man!

SpeedGirl 08-26-2002 08:43 PM

This may get good....

Please pass the popcorn!

:D :D

packinair 08-26-2002 09:01 PM

NOW THAT IS THE TRAVISS WE ALL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAS HE BEEN!!! For the newbee's.. you will never get it:D

thunderdan 08-26-2002 09:05 PM

HEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK;)

Audiofn 08-26-2002 10:47 PM

Hey Travis good to see the DSB's are starting to have their effect on you :D:D

DSB's = Deadly Sperm Buildup :D:D

Jon

speedbump 08-27-2002 04:27 AM

Guess we shouldn't mention the sheep?

CigDaze 08-27-2002 07:35 AM

I'm just glad our good 'ole Trav is back in good spirits! :D

Pantera1, I couldn't agree with you more...But that's not the case here. Just laughs! :D :D :D

traviss 08-27-2002 08:21 AM

Re: Culture

Originally posted by Pantera1
There is nothing more rediculous to me than very very white kids acting and talking like african americans ..Just go buy a clown suit and get it overwith G :rolleyes:
yo bro.. i gotsta come off soundn like a bro so I donts getsta shot don heree in da ghetto.. :eek:

audiofn.,.. maybe speed girl can help me with my DSB problem :D :D

troutly donunt dude :p ....

" if your gonna hump the rump wrap the stump" :D

Now i have a hard day today.. I havsta get gas then cruise the ghetto for some high class booty... They's all coma runnin when ya buzz the corna doin some phat tree whel motion :rolleyes: ya'll have to do is whip it out and hang it out the car window and they come runnin :D I gotsta pick up my shipment of crack rock from dat dude watefoul then we can hit the streets, we gets tum booty then roll to the crib for a little toke on the blunt. Orda up tum ribs and catfish and we set for da night.... now wheres did i leave dat screwdriver that i starts the car wit ....

WAZZUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Ike 08-27-2002 08:30 AM

:D :confused: :D

mxz800 08-27-2002 09:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Traviss one question for you??????????????????

traviss 08-27-2002 09:44 AM

HEY!!! ............That guy is smoking my SH^#. Thanks for the pic I am gonna go put a cap in dat fools a%^ :D :D :D I told dat foo one more time and he was gonna get it... his time has come... :eek:

packinair 08-27-2002 11:06 AM

WORD!~ I be down to rool witcha to busta 187 in his ash

Budman 08-27-2002 11:10 AM

Ya, the car keys in his right hand is a nice touch!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Risk Taker 08-27-2002 11:41 AM

Originally posted by packinair
WORD!~ I be down to rool witcha to busta 187 in his ash
It's times like this that I wish I knew pig latin.......

packinair 08-27-2002 12:48 PM

risk. the PC term is "EBONICS"

jawbreakerkid 08-27-2002 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
are you sure that this isn't traviss?????

gofastboater 08-27-2002 01:02 PM

My god! I bet there has to be a pound in that joint:eek:

That is one of the funniest things that I have seen in a long time.

GFB

THRILLSEEKER 08-27-2002 01:03 PM

looks like OSO is going from high performance to ebonics 101:D

Dave F 08-27-2002 05:34 PM

WORD!!!!!!:D

traviss 08-27-2002 05:47 PM

yo wasuppp boyyyssss.. ben a hard kickin day .. hit the streets all day longs.. gotsta in some scrubble with some bro's over a dime bag... had to cap them good.. ganked there set of wire rims and slaped them on my ride.. now i hits the road in pure gehtto rollin... hit the swithches and let the baby bounce bounce... hit the bank fors a little BLING BLING.. then picked me up some colt 45 andn now at the crib... yo peace out homies...

bling bling.. hunderd dollars bills ain't a thing ya'll :D :D :D

Hows that for a bored white boy waiting to go boating in 2 days :cool:

obnoxus 08-27-2002 05:49 PM

Good to see Traviss back to normal !!!!!!!

Flyinbrian 08-27-2002 05:50 PM

Here's a couple of Ebonic translators for those of you that live in the 'burbs.:rolleyes:

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp
http://www.billism.com/eng_to_ebon_trans.html
http://www.atlantaga.com/ebonics.htm

Flyinbrian 08-27-2002 05:53 PM

Here's one for ya

1 Attachment(s)
Starting young

mxz800 08-27-2002 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
a pic of traviss four wheeler

mxz800 08-27-2002 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
the bus traviss took to school:D

bikini_babe 08-27-2002 10:15 PM

:D :D :D :D :D

This is some funny sh**

paradigm shift 08-27-2002 10:25 PM

Hows that for a bored white boy waiting to go boating in 2 days :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

I know how you feel Travis. 1 more work day then it is to the lake!!!!! Can't make it to LOTO so Havasu will work for us left siders. :D :D

PhantomChaos 08-27-2002 10:28 PM

Originally posted by Flyinbrian
Here's a couple of Ebonic translators for those of you that live in the 'burbs.:rolleyes:

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp
http://www.billism.com/eng_to_ebon_trans.html
http://www.atlantaga.com/ebonics.htm

Nice............

Original:
My only guess would be, when using the 10X zoom the camera gives up some quality. Especially when at maximum zoom. I checked out a few of the photo's. It looks like they were taken from quite a distance.

Ebonics:
Yo buss dis. My only guess would be, when usin de 10X zoom de camera gives up some quality, an ****. Especially when at maximum zoom. I checked out a few uh de photo's. It looks likes dey wuz taken from quite a distance. Sheeit!

mxz800 08-27-2002 10:33 PM

snizzel mah nizzel:p :p

PhantomChaos 08-27-2002 10:40 PM

Here is one of those translators:

This is your original text:

Offshore only is the best source online for finding out about power boats, poker runs, parties, and other gatherings of offshore power boating enthusiasts. Offshore Only is the premier source for community interaction with other power boaters, owners, and operators of all kinds of power boats.

Offshore Only is also packed with tips and articles on winterizing your engines, storing your boats, transporting and tweaking your engines. There are hundreds of thousands of posts in our forum addressing thousands of issues and containing myriad information about power boating.

This your text translated into ebonics:

Offshoe only be da best source online fo findin out about power boats, poker runs, parties, and other gatherins of offshoe power boatin enthusiasts. Offshoe Only be da premier source fo community interaction wit other power boaters, owners, and operators of all kinds of power boats.

Offshoe Only be also packed wit tips and articles on winterizin yo engines, storin yo boats, transportin and tweakin yo engines. Theea is hundreds of thousands of posts in our foum addressin thousands of issues and containin muhriad infomation about power boatin.

mxz800 08-27-2002 10:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
traviss has gotten to the president :p :p :p :p

ragtop409 08-28-2002 12:40 AM

Traviss

1 Attachment(s)
did you do this one to?:D

Boating Fool 08-28-2002 02:06 AM

Yo Trav

Don't be trippin holmes, when I get outta this mofo, I'll getz my gat n bling bling roll yo wayz n da drop top benz wit dubs. Well bust a cap n thos frontin, slam som biatches. Show em how pimpin is don OG.

Ragtop - You're killin me snoop:D

traviss 08-28-2002 10:17 AM

I lit up so much dope my computer blew up last night.. i am siting here in a kids chair at my mom's school typing here.. picture this.. fat kid sitting in a chair, knees up to his chin and chanting OFFSHOREONLY >>OFFSHOREONLY>>>OFFSHOREONLY :D :D :D

oh ya big doogs we be hitting da stweets son fo anoter round of dope.. wil stop for a little bling bling.. then g's we gotsta hit the rib shack.. but first i needs a fifth of Koneack (spelling)