Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Back to reality!!!!(after LOTO) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31736-back-reality-after-loto.html)

Smitty 08-27-2002 05:52 AM

Back to reality!!!!(after LOTO)

Well it's back to work today after an absolutely awesome 5 days at LOTO/Shootout. I just want to say "Thanks" to everybody I met down there and can't wait for the next time.

Thanks to:

Miss Amy
Lut'z Party
Gordo
G-Force
Waterfoul
Mnfastboat
Tanned fat looks better
Troutly
Jawbreakerkid
Griff

And of course to everyone's significant other:D .

Hope to see everyone again soon!!!

Dave

MnFastBoat 08-27-2002 07:54 PM

hard times at LOTO

Glad someone is back to work

I am still at LOTO contributing to hte local economy :)
Did a run up to Big Dicks :)
spent another150 on gas :)
and now back
Need to continue thanking the Lutz Party family for hte slip and Condo :)
Beautiful night out right now. :)
Thinking about taking in a late night run to brush up on my night time boating :) Someone has told me that I need to practice :)

MnFastBoat 08-27-2002 07:57 PM

BTW

It was nice meeting everyone this past weekend.
Wether it was meeting people for the first time or trying to remember names from last year that I have already met.
If I missed anyone please forgive me because I am the first one to admit I am bad when it comes to remembering names. :(

I know there were several people I did not talk with and can only hope there will be a next time :)

Waterfoul 08-27-2002 08:03 PM

Hi Hugh!!! And Holly says Hi too!!!

It was nice seeing a lot of people again!! And some new ones too!!

mpally 08-27-2002 08:29 PM

WF, I saw you guys sleeping in the boat early Friday morning at the state park. I got in town at about 6:15am and had a tee time at 7:50. Instead of going home and then foing to the course and not getting any sleep, I stopped at the park and slept for an hour. There were a lot of people sleeping there. Needless to say, I wnet to bed very early Friday night. BTW, does anyone know Chi-town Hustler? I saw him at about 2 am Fri morning at a gas station with a few other boats working on the trailer. Looked like he was having light problems. I saw him a few times over the weekend, so I know he made it down there. Just wondering what problems he was having.

Chart 08-28-2002 10:36 AM

I saw chi-town hustler parked next to best revenge Sun night at a highway hotel. (That big cat being pulled by a van looked...different). Todd may have talked with him or know the trouble he had Friday.

mika 08-28-2002 01:17 PM

I talked to the guy who owns Chi-town hustler at the shootout on Sunday. He didn't mention the towing problem only the noise warning he recieved on the water Saturday. I had to wonder why they would have singled him out considering all the other loud boats there. Seems to me LOTO caters to go fast boating.

MissAmy 08-28-2002 03:11 PM

Hey everybody!!

Lutz and I had another great time hooking up with the gang. We even met a few new people this time....BigWavz, Mika, Frequency, and some of their friends.

There are still some people I was hoping to finally meet, such as Summer Obsession, VonBongo, and I can't think who else. Just have to do it again next year.

Had a great time partying in the cove with G force, Lori, Griff, Bobby, Waterfoul and Hollie, Gordo, H2o Cowgirl, Mr and Mrs Tanned Fat, Mr and Mrs 283 CHeckmate and their friends.........and OH YEAH......that CARL guy from The Salty Dog!!! :D :eek: ;) LMAO! Once we post pics, it will all make sense!!

MNFastboat has been our houseguest last weekend and all this week. Lutz and I appreciate all the help he's given us with the boat and some other projects. Hugh, just don't run out of gas again, okay babe? ;)

And even though Audiofn wasn't there we did reach him on his cell, and Bobbi and I did our best to uphold the Turbo Tradition.

We'll try to get the pics up by Friday, but may not be able to till after Labor Day.

MnFastBoat 08-29-2002 11:33 PM

Miss Amy, Chores are done to the best of my abilities :)

Bathroom cleaned, dishes done, all 4 of them :), pipe cut, floor swept, fuses check out on the pwc, going to check plugs tomorrow after getting trailer parts :( unable to get my fat arse into the Lutz Party engine bay :( Kevin called in the mechanic, he had it out on Wed but have not seen him back since ??
did a couple runs one at night and another up to Big Dicks--needed a shirt :) tehy did not have any for us WHIMPS that chickened out of shooting hte fish oppss minnow :)
met with Scott and Bobbie on Wed went boating and swam then they invited me for dinner.
Thanks guys :) was much better then a frozen pizza :(
see everyone this weekend.
Who knows, if I cannot get the trailer repaired I might just have to leave Tunnel Vision here and return for another vacation :)