Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BUDWEISER bends over CALLAN MARINE, Buys cover of Powerboat >

BUDWEISER bends over CALLAN MARINE, Buys cover of Powerboat

Notices

BUDWEISER bends over CALLAN MARINE, Buys cover of Powerboat

Old 08-29-2002, 11:29 AM
Boat Girl

Welcome to the board David...How does one go about possibly touring your facility...I know a couple of people that are intrested, including myself...Its good to see your competitive spirit is alive and kicking....

Old 08-29-2002, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

David,

Your a good sport. I didn't start this thread to get people into a pissing match and I'm glad to see they haven't. I truelly hope you return next year and many more to follow. I can't think of another event that is basiclly a "trophy dash" that draws the boats, press, attention and crowd as this does.

I still think you got ripped off......but bring something up next year that'll get'em.

Anyone that believes Bernie Little brought Miss Bud just to let people see her is crazy..............there were beer bucks involved.

Steve, More Hydro's next year??
Old 08-29-2002, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey jb-

Decided about 12 years ago to go where the weather is to enjoy the outdoors year-round. The business climate down here is nice too.

We still go up to ABay every summer. Most of my relatives live in the Syracuse area from Fayetteville to Central Square. I used to drag race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time.

Hope you pick up another boat to replace your Scarab. Have yourself some more good times on Oneida and at the 1000 Islands. Keep in touch and maybe we can hook up next summer.

Take Care,
-S
Old 08-29-2002, 05:37 PM
Callan Marine

BG,

Thanks for the kind words and the welcome. We are always there unless we're testing and you're more than welcome to come by. We will be doing alot of on water testing over the next two months so I'd suggest calling ahead (386-322-4220) before making the trip.

dc