Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Nortech 340 with triple 300s vs 350s >

Nortech 340 with triple 300s vs 350s

Notices

Nortech 340 with triple 300s vs 350s

Old 09-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just wish I hadn't put so much money into the engines of my Fountain. Love to run it in the Shootout, but cant justify keeping it for that.

Nortech goes into the mold 10/3. So should be done some time after the first of the year. May not have it brought back until the Miami show.
Speced out with the following: triple seats at the helm, Livorsi controls and wheel, fixed rear bench, sliding away seat behind helm, triple 300s, between 2 different paint schemes but the center will be painted (blue with silver fades or black with red and gray fades), waves and wheels upgraded stereo system, underwater lighting, 8000 series Garmin, VesselView 7. I'm sure there is more but thats off the top of my head.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

That sounds like it going to be a very sweet ride.

Congrats.

Do the keys run and then Bring her home after.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

+1 sounds like you have put some thought into your build. Hoping not to be too far behind you.

So will your boat be a Miami Boat Show feature boat? If so I might be buying my ticket now to make sure I get a ride in it.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Registered

Good luck on your build NASCAT. This has been fun so far. Others have said that I should do the keys run before bringing it back. I might have to think on that one. Boat wont be at the Miami show unless they offer some great discount but unlikely. When is the keys run? If its around the Miami show, it could be a possibility.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebel_Heart
Good luck on your build NASCAT. This has been fun so far. Others have said that I should do the keys run before bringing it back. I might have to think on that one. Boat wont be at the Miami show unless they offer some great discount but unlikely. When is the keys run? If its around the Miami show, it could be a possibility.
I starts/leaves Miami right after the boat shoe. Great run to do for sure.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I starts/leaves Miami right after the boat shoe. Great run to do for sure.
Actual video starts at 1:15, the beginning is previews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh41HmX135o
Old 09-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

just wish I hadn't put so much money into the engines of my Fountain. Love to run it in the Shootout, but cant justify keeping it for that.

Nortech goes into the mold 10/3. So should be done some time after the first of the year. May not have it brought back until the Miami show.
Speced out with the following: triple seats at the helm, Livorsi controls and wheel, fixed rear bench, sliding away seat behind helm, triple 300s, between 2 different paint schemes but the center will be painted (blue with silver fades or black with red and gray fades), waves and wheels upgraded stereo system, underwater lighting, 8000 series Garmin, VesselView 7. I'm sure there is more but thats off the top of my head.
Congrats, your gonna love your boat. Who ever you bought your boat from they will probably be pissed I told you this. On your stereo, the side speakers by the helm you can fit 2JL 10 subs and a 7.7 on each side. Do it this way it helps the bass out a lot. Also where ever you can run the 8.8 JLs, use them. You should be able to run at least 2 pair. Utilize all areas for speakers and run 3 amps. I am in to great sounding loud stereos and a CC you need a lot to accomplish this. Run the Garmin touch screens and if you need anymore help let me know. I might be doing the miami run this year, would be fun in a group of CCs.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Registered

Rebel Heart, thanks so much for the business, I really look forward to building you the boat of your dreams, I know you and Judy will love it.

Nascat, I hope to earn your business soon, call me after your tour on Friday and let's get you in line. It's been a pleasure working with you so far and hope you will let me build yours as well.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Registered

Randy from Marine Concepts is a great guy to work with. He has a lot of ideas about color, options and general knowledge of Nortech CCs.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bill63
I have center helm and love it can't imagine owning one with a port helm. I like having have a passanger on either side especially during fun/poker runs that way every one get a seat.

Make sure you get a bow thruster it's a must !!!
My Boat has a port helm and I drive 95% of the time standing in the center leaning on the bolster of the two seats, center helm is the way to go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.