Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big thumbs down: Singapore Yacht Club Saugatuk MI >

Big thumbs down: Singapore Yacht Club Saugatuk MI

Notices

Big thumbs down: Singapore Yacht Club Saugatuk MI

Old 08-27-2002, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I THINK YOU GUY ARE LOOKING AT IT ALL WRONG, IF I EVER GET UP THAT WAY IM GOING TO STOP FOR SURE, AND ILL DOCK WITHOUT HAILING FIRST, AND MY EXAUST WILL BE WIDE OPEN, AND WITH A LITTLE LUCK ILL RUN INTO DICK, AND ILL F WITH HIM TILL HE BLOWS A GASKET, OR WHATEVER HE BLOWS, YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN WITH PEAPLE THAT DESERVE NOTHING LESS,
HAVE A GOOD ONE,
Old 08-27-2002, 05:11 PM
Registered

I THINK YOU GUY ARE LOOKING AT IT ALL WRONG, IF I EVER GET UP THAT WAY IM GOING TO STOP FOR SURE, AND ILL DOCK WITHOUT HAILING FIRST, AND MY EXAUST WILL BE WIDE OPEN, AND WITH A LITTLE LUCK ILL RUN INTO DICK, AND ILL F WITH HIM TILL HE BLOWS A GASKET, OR WHATEVER HE BLOWS, YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN WITH PEAPLE THAT DESERVE NOTHING LESS,
HAVE A GOOD ONE,
Old 08-27-2002, 05:19 PM
MIdnightRider

That Kid at Coral Gables is the "Dr.". He probably clears a $1k a week dockin boats. You park it, and leave the rest to him. He gets boats that are seven in, tight as drum, out, one in, one over, all while sippin' a captain coke not spilling a drop hoppin from boat to boat. He drinks, parties, and keeps everybody from having to worry about anything, all while he makes money and has fun. Thats the place to park. Midnight

Old 08-27-2002, 09:02 PM
Registered

One good Butler burger cures all ills.
Old 08-27-2002, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Rough Water I think you have a good point but I think about 20 or more of us should show up and start tieing up all over the place. See Dick run.
Old 08-27-2002, 09:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I disagree with thr guys advising not to write. I say write the letter, find out as many names as you can in regards as to folks to send it to and be sure to list all the names as CC to at the bottom of the letter to let Dicky know who all is getting a copy.

Will it do any good, who cares? It'll give you some venting and satisfaction. I'll even write it for you if you prefer.

M
Old 08-27-2002, 09:32 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I agree with Midnight, tie up at Gables. The "Dr." is a great kid, only problem I have is he wears his shoes as he does his deck dancing.....I guess if you want good service and to NOT worry about your boat while you're gone, a few shoe prints are easy to clean up afterwards. I usually go there on weeknights so it's not so busy....but he is still there to help. Good guy.

As far as Dick goes, let me know when everyone want's to show up at the same time....I'm in!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2002, 08:02 AM
Wild Horses

I personally know IT1 and cannot see how he would have said anything to set "DICK" off. However, I cannot believe that Dale (father-in-law) had nothing to say. Hee hee hee. I would have loved to have been on a bench with a bowl of popcorn for that one.

Old 08-28-2002, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Waterfoul
As far as Dick goes, let me know when everyone want's to show up at the same time....I'm in!!!!!!!
Now THAT'S a great idea........
Old 08-28-2002, 09:22 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats why I stay out of that s@!t hole....the people in that town all think there all that and a bag of chips!!!!!I've boated in west Michigan for the last 10 years and for crap like that I dont go to sausage-tuck very often...but if the Foul wants to make a (Piss Dick off run) I'm in!!!!!! I love from Muskegon north where people make there living off tourist's and treat you like it!

Quick Reply: Big thumbs down: Singapore Yacht Club Saugatuk MI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.