Notices

What would you do?

Old 08-29-2002, 09:11 AM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Tank-- The boat didn't have a swimstep!! You must have had a few.

Cigarette1-- I enjoyed our conversation last weekend at the Poker Run. Good to see you again.
Ya think he might of had a few at Havasu? Hmmm, have a few, have a brew, Havasu. God I crack myself up

Old 08-29-2002, 09:20 AM
jb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sean... I agree with you but I feel DSM should step in and help more. Its in their best interest so that this does not reflect on them at all. Even if they had absolutely nothing to do with it. They bend over backwards for the guy and it will come back to them 10 fold

Great analogy by the way!
Old 08-29-2002, 10:41 AM
Registered

Havasu Cig:

I installed an Extreme Marine platform on my boat this past winter. I had to send the first one back due to a color that didn't match and the transom angle was incorrect. I paid for the shipping, but they corrected the problem. The tricky part was that I had already drilled the holes in my transom for the incorrect platform. Extreme was able to rectify the problem and still maintian the correct mounting locations so that I did not have to put more holes in my transom. I provided them with a "jig" so they could match it as best they could with welding and all. It was a long pain in the rear process, but it worked out and Extreme Marine hooked me up. I'm in Cal. also so I was a little aprehensive dealing with an outfit in Ohio, but it worked out.

Oh yeah, I love the platform.

Gook Luck!
Old 08-29-2002, 12:34 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Cigarette1-- I enjoyed our conversation last weekend at the Poker Run. Good to see you again.
Semper Fi,

That was an interesting conversation ... seems like you've got a handle on things. I'm looking forward to boating with you more in the future. It's time to step up and join SCOPE for 2003....

G

Last edited by cigarette1; 09-02-2002 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-29-2002, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 2,830 Likes on 950 Posts

Tank,
Not too sure, you going to be out there? If we are going, I'll let you know and we'll hook up out there
Bro, we're leaving Fri morning, about 4am. Get out there...Lets party!! We're staying at Windsor resort.

Tank
Old 08-29-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 2,830 Likes on 950 Posts

Originally posted by Uncle Toys

Ya think he might of had a few at Havasu? Hmmm, have a few, have a brew, Havasu. God I crack myself up
Liquid Diet baby!! Youv'e seen the name of my boat right???

"Liquid Courage"
Old 08-30-2002, 08:58 PM
Registered

Sorry for the delay in posting, for some reason my computer at work won't let me access the board anymore. I guess I will actually have to spend some of my own time on here.

I talked with the owner of Extreme Marine today and he is going to to make me some extra shelf brackets and feet and have them powder coated to match free of charge. I don't think he should be responsible for a mistake that Cigarette made, but he is going out of his way to help me. I would highly recommend this company to anybody. I will see how these pieces look before any holes are drilled. Hopefully this will get worked out. Thanks for all the input.

Chris
Old 08-31-2002, 06:37 AM
jb
Registered

Now he's helping....thats great.
As long as it looks good on the back.
Post a pic of the before and after.
Old 08-31-2002, 12:07 PM
Registered

Extreme Marine is right by standing behind their product.
Making a customer satisfied is job 1.
Glad to hear it worked out.
Old 08-31-2002, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I can't believ it THE LORD OF ASSES hasn't jumped in and called us all bashers and tried to make us bow down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.