Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Michael Allweiss, The 1000 Islands Poker Run aboard "OFFICAL APBA OFFSHORE FOUNTAIN" >

Michael Allweiss, The 1000 Islands Poker Run aboard "OFFICAL APBA OFFSHORE FOUNTAIN"

Notices

Michael Allweiss, The 1000 Islands Poker Run aboard "OFFICAL APBA OFFSHORE FOUNTAIN"

Old 08-28-2002, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Michael Allweiss, The 1000 Islands Poker Run aboard "OFFICAL APBA OFFSHORE FOUNTAIN"

Yes I could NOT believe my eyes! Michaels Allweiss was aboard a BIG Fountain, I gather 42 or so, that had the APBA Offshore LLC logo plastered down the side. The boat was beautiful. I just find it VERY IRONIC that with everything that has transpired these last few months or so that he would be in a Fountain. I wonder why he was there? Maybe he read my post where I said that APBA and SBI could learn from PRA and their promotion of the event. Very interesting....
Old 08-28-2002, 06:37 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

With all the race sites going south. He might be moving onto bigger things Funny thing is when SBI went to N.C. they said that there was not 1 boat being built? A couple in the rigging dept. Guess that explains the hot dog vender in the parking lot charging for hot dogs.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:16 PM
Registered

hey hero have you evev heard of a day OFF ive got news for you the 34 and 38 fish boats are sold out for this year if you would have came to nc at sbi you could have gotten a tour of the plant and seean for your self what is going on by the way fountain has all the v bottom reacords
Old 08-28-2002, 10:23 PM
Registered

Old 08-29-2002, 05:59 AM
Registered

Originally posted by fountain1fan
hey hero have you evev heard of a day OFF ive got news for you the 34 and 38 fish boats are sold out for this year if you would have came to nc at sbi you could have gotten a tour of the plant and seean for your self what is going on by the way fountain has all the v bottom reacords
NO, I have never evev, sounds fun though!

Seean...is that a relative of Stinson's?

What's a reacord?

fountain1fan,
Just bustin' ya dude, but you started it! If you have kept with the happenings between Reggie and Michael you would know that they are deffinitely at odds with one another and that Michael going to the poker run and making a Fountain the "OFFICIAL APBA OFFSHORE RACING BOAT" is to put it mildly, VERY IRONIC! Also please note that I COMPLIMENTED on how nice the boat looked! Geesh!
Old 08-29-2002, 07:01 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A day off? I didn't know you could hide a half finished boat? Maybe without the beak & swim platform not on them they store easier? Every factory I have visited always smells like resin. But your right I was not there. But I do trust the people that WERE there. And they weren't talking negative about anyone just making an obersevation. Do you deny the hotdog vender too? They did say the little fishing boat builder up the street was busy as hell