Notices

Silver Glen This Weekend

Old 08-28-2002, 01:45 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver Glen This Weekend

All righty who's gonnas go out there this weekend???????

We should have a very interesting group this year.....not too mention some nice eye candy showing up.......

I beleive we are gonna leave Friday night and stay till monday.......of course that deoends on how long the Booze and batteries last......

Thank god for generators huh????? and underseat coolers......

No No officer there is absolutely NO alchohol on this boat.......Now that one over there I don't know about..........It's a Fountain and probably loaded with Grey Goose.......Oops did I say that out loud...
Old 08-28-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

We may show up ......trying to get everything buttoned up here now...not a real good weekend to be testin gnew power but gotta do it sometime.....
Old 08-28-2002, 03:02 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Well stop by the little Bayliner and we'll fix ya a drink......You'll see us we'll be in the middle of the trouble........well usually are.....
Old 08-28-2002, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

May get up there on Saturday. Be on the look out for Unleashed
Old 08-28-2002, 06:18 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I will probably make it up there sunday for sure... trying for saturday also.

24' PowerQuest.... name..... DIRTY THOUGHTS

Cant miss us! If I go buy just flag me down on say your on the board.
Old 08-28-2002, 07:49 PM
Registered

Staying at the Hoiliday Inn Palatka. Gonna come dwn. to the Glenn, is it a long trip from there? I`ll be in a 22ZX poker run Donzi, Blue fade.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:00 PM
Registered

it's a nice ride from Palatka....and no NO WAKE ZONES ...i think anyhow...the river is so high the whole river i sa no wake zone below lk george right now...not sure about north..Palatka to lk george/ silver glen is approx 27 miles
Old 08-28-2002, 10:38 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There are no added NO WAKE zones south of the lake. I was just up the river sunday, and went to the glenn.... The only thing that I saw the high water affect was the number of fallen trees along the banks... It also moved the green channel marker near the corral on the entrance to the lake.... I hate that shallow area on the side.... it should be marked better. BOAT US might have something to do with that .. They seem to make a killing dragging people out of the mud there.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:53 AM
Registered

ahhh that's good news abou tthe no wake zones ....i was misinformed
Old 08-29-2002, 08:48 AM
Registered

we ran down from Jekell Is last week it was a killer trip. Stayed in Palatka. Wanna try to find out what some of the places to stay a littl closer to the Glen are called. I say im gonna write down some names but never do. Do any of you know the places Im talking about ? They are located on the river headed into the lake on the left, headed to Silver Glen from Palatka. Not thte fishing camps but the nicer looking places, you know somewhere better half would stay
rocket

Quick Reply: Silver Glen This Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.