Notices

OT: Who should I sue?

Old 08-28-2002, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Who should I sue?

Ok, I'm sure you've all heard about the fat slob in New York that is suing McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, etc, because it's their fault he couldn't stop stuffing his face. Maybe after seeing his sad tale, you may hav thought to yourself,

"Self, I'm a victim too! Someone, preferably a wealthy and successful corporation, must be responsible for <insert self-inflicted ailment here> that is causing me such anguish! Woe is me, woe is me!"

But, you just haven't been able to figure out who is responsible - in other words, who you can sue! Fear not, fellow victims and burdens on society, a solution to this dilemma has been found!

Go here to access the amazing Lawsuit Machine! It can provide you the guidance you need to pick the right legal target(s)! Fun for all worthless victims of the big mean corporations! Remember to check the financial statements of your targets before finalizing that lawsuit - more money = more guilt in this game! Go get'em Tiger!

Old 08-28-2002, 06:21 PM
packinair

I saw on CNN today that some tweedle dick is suing an airline for $15,000,000 because they claim they lost one of their 5 cats>
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2002, 07:28 PM
DTH

Things certainly have gotten out of hand. A legal system designed to protect us all has become a weapon of the deadbeat few trying to suck the life out of the taxpaying, hardworking majority. Can't anything be done about frivolous lawsuits?

DTH, Drew

Old 08-28-2002, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't you hate this attitude? Everyday I have to recite to myself two things: "Living well is the best revenge" and "Don't let the bastards get you down". Then I feel al...right
Old 08-29-2002, 07:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Any of you, by any chance, spend some time perusing the rest of the site...What these special interest "Activist" groups are trying to do to protect ourselves from ourselves is sickening.

Here's a message for them: "Stay out of my Fuggin business and go find some more meaningful ways to waste your time!"

http://consumerfreedom.com/
Old 08-29-2002, 07:30 AM
DTH

Can you say "Safety Nazis"?