Team Steve Quick Jeweler calls it quits after a 14 year run

Notices

Team Steve Quick Jeweler calls it quits after a 14 year run

Old 10-23-2014, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank, Bob, Greg and all,

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot. I expected some responses disparaging racing. Fastdonzi you got it very right and like you I can't wait to do it again. I am already plotting. I will be in Key West for part of the festivities, stationed by the tree for some world championship barstool racing.
As for Lee Austin he plans to sit out KW. Too bad that's a whole program and boat ready to rock. I suspect the right kind of per$ua$ion would coax him out.

SQ
Old 10-23-2014, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My Friend Steve, it's been an HONOR! You and Lee have ALWAYS been GREAT FRIENDS to everyone associated with The Jersey Boyz Crew and for that I am greatful and thankful. I know your not going anywhere but It has been a Pleasure knowing you and your family. My very BEST WISHES to all and I am still always here if you or Lee need me. Augie
Old 10-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,717 Likes on 3,788 Posts

hey Steve was this the pic you want with the thread??

Old 10-25-2014, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

That's another one I want on one of your fancy aluminum prints. Does everyone know about those? You should tell people. They are very cool pieces.
Love that shot. I have many, but none look that fast.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
My Friend Steve, it's been an HONOR! You and Lee have ALWAYS been GREAT FRIENDS to everyone associated with The Jersey Boyz Crew and for that I am greatful and thankful. I know your not going anywhere but It has been a Pleasure knowing you and your family. My very BEST WISHES to all and I am still always here if you or Lee need me. Augie
August,

Many thanks. We had many years together my friend. I value the memories. Hope to see you soon.

SQ
Old 10-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Registered

Steve, Thank you for your friendship and your absolute professionalism as a racer. Best of luck in all your future endeavors. Hope to bump into you in KW. Stan
Old 10-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts

Originally Posted by stevequick
Frank, Bob, Greg and all,

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot. I expected some responses disparaging racing. Fastdonzi you got it very right and like you I can't wait to do it again. I am already plotting. I will be in Key West for part of the festivities, stationed by the tree for some world championship barstool racing.
As for Lee Austin he plans to sit out KW. Too bad that's a whole program and boat ready to rock. I suspect the right kind of per$ua$ion would coax him out.

SQ
I don't you know personally, Steve, but clearly you have earned respect and have many, many admirers.

Per your expectation of "disparaging comments" ... It is easy to expect the worst of people. (Heck, in my business it's an occupational hazard.) But people do recognize what is good—they really do— and as the expression goes, class always tells. Always.

I suspect this is far from the last time I will report on your adventures on the offshore racecourse. In the meantime, all the best.
Old 10-25-2014, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Best of luck on your future adventures, and thanks for the show!

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-26-2014, 09:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jay, Pete, Stan and Matt,
Thanks. We all appreciate your work. Please keep it up. Stan 'The Man' Lane you are the under appreciated but highly respected voice of offshore. See you all in KW.
SQ